New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

My name's Adam. This is most likely the wrong spot to be asking this, but I'm embarking on a road trip next and was wondering if anyone knew of any Muppet-related attractions. I'm going to be going through the north-west and cental states. Thanks for your help!
Hi, Muppet Central folks!

It may sound way too obvious, but I would like to announce it proud. I just signed up. It seems to be a wonderful place for fans and admirerers of Henson work. To be honest, I haven’t a real vision of all his works, but my favorites are surely The Muppet Show and Muppets Take Manhattan.

A tiny thing about me. I live in Russia (therefore, I would like to mention, my English is a bit awkward sometimes), what is quite disappointing for me Muppets-wise, because nobody even knows this term. Only Seasame Street is officially translated. The Muppet Show is also translated back in USSR times, but it’s so incomplete, and you’re unable to get it in DVD format. Besides, I live in Volgograd, which’s close to Moscow.

I’m not very related to Muppets and puppets (however since last month I enjoy making simple puppets, I would like to build real puppet some day). Of course, I would like to be puppeteer, but it’s not something I’m seeking of. Drawing is somehow closer, I think. Dogs are my second favorite hobby. I’m also attached to gaming.

I’m very glad to become part of this awesome community.

— Froz
Hi all ~ I'm brand new to the forum; just joined today. I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma (YAY!). My daughter-in-law wants to do the nursery in Muppets, and I thought heck, it'll be a snap to find Muppets fabric for a baby quilt. Guess what -- can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a couple of yards? Muppet Babies would be ideal, but the grown-up Muppets would do nicely. Thanks!

welcome to you all , i hope you all have a great time here it is a wonderful place to chat , with lots of wonderful poeple , i hope you all have fun , all the muppets are awsome .

lds1987

Reaction score
Hi all ~ I'm brand new to the forum; just joined today. I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma (YAY!). My daughter-in-law wants to do the nursery in Muppets, and I thought heck, it'll be a snap to find Muppets fabric for a baby quilt. Guess what -- can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a couple of yards? Muppet Babies would be ideal, but the grown-up Muppets would do nicely. Thanks!
The only place I ever saw any muppets material was Wal-Mart...and they got rid of the fabric section. :eek: I would try e-bay or Amazon, or if there is a second hand fabric store it might be there.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have found good samples of Muppet themed polar fleece at Hancock's Fabrics which could be turned into a throw blanket or pajamas or housecoat...

mstess2004

Reaction score
Thankyou for having a place where all muppet lovers can come to chat. I'm brand new to this chat. I have loved the muppets since I was a year and half. There is so much imagination that goes into each character. It makes everything seem life like. Everyone keeps asking me when will I ever grow up I say never!Have a sunny happy day everyone...:insatiable:

Nick22

Reaction score
Thankyou for having a place where all muppet lovers can come to chat. I'm brand new to this chat. I have loved the muppets since I was a year and half. There is so much imagination that goes into each character. It makes everything seem life like. Everyone keeps asking me when will I ever grow up I say never!Have a sunny happy day everyone...:insatiable:
well welcome to the forum :smile:

eligiaro

Reaction score
hello!

Hi everyone,
I'm brand new to this forum and it looks really great!
I've just seeing some cool stuff on utube of the 'bohemian rhapsody' that i had forgotten about and then i've found you! Not bad at all!:halo:
eligiaro

(I might need a hand on some stuff I'm building, i'm still studying them thou!:wink:)

margret

Reaction score
hello everybody, nice to be one of the family
wish the best for all of you

gail

Reaction score
Just saying hello...

Hello! :smile:

Love Sesame Street and have been watching since the premier in 1969.

Yipes, that makes me old!