D'Snowth's Holiday Survival Guide Vol. 4

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This time, it's time to caress Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is slowly becoming too commercial, as you can tell if the message on your heart-shaped sweet tart says things like "Drink Pepsi", "Chew Winter Fresh Gum", "Knit One, Pearl Two".

Things can get depressing around this time a year: you never the get the valentine you want, and the valentine you do get you don't want. But you can always send out the valentines you want to send to people. Just get those lame cartoon-character valentines, and send them to 438 Queen Street East....uh...

Remember, don't over-do it with those chocolates you get in those heart-shaped boxes: they should last for another 3 months or so, and don't get jealous if the bratty popular kid in the whole school gets all the candy, valentines, and stuffed animals, you're the cool one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dr. Snowthfeelings said:
and don't get jealous if the bratty popular kid in the whole school gets all the candy, valentines, and stuffed animals, you're the cool one.
I'll keep that in mind...:stick_out_tongue:

Very nice Snowthy!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've actually witnessed that for three consecutive years in a row!:smirk:

Emosewa

Reaction score
Haha, I've not done a thing for valentine's day since elementary school when we had to stick little decorated paper bags to the chalk board and everyone could 'anonymously' put in their cards, hehe. But thanks for the great advice. ^_^