New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I am Effie, I am nearly thirteen now and I can't live without the muppets. I joined this fansite because I wanna share my dawings and fanfics.
xxxx Effie

PS: excuse me for my very bad English, I'm dutch and English is not my best language...:smile:

gilliansmomma

Reaction score
My real name is Teri, and my house has been overrun by a furry red monster. My daughter, Gillian (pronounced Jillian), is 3 and a half, and just outgrowing the Elmo fanatic stage...she's now moved on to the Princesses...*sigh*. Rediscovering Sesame Street has been fun--it's interesting to see all the characters that were on when I watched the show...of course, Elmo wasn't around when I was younger, but my fav was Grover.:super:

eweber2

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone!

My name is Ellison and I am a big kid at heart! I still get a BIG kick of listening to my John Denver & The Muppet's A Christmas Together CD & all my Sesame Street CD's! I am still much more of a SS fan than a Muppet Show fan! I am sure I will be on here more!

See You Later,

Ellison

sesamestreetcha

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is James, I live in New Zealand, and as well as being a big Henson fan I have three kids who keep the love alive.

secretagentmole

Reaction score
Hello, I am a UK fan. I love the way that The Muppet Show was always written to appeal on more than one level. The laugh out loud jokes, the crushingly awful puns, the wonderful double meanings woven in and out, the running jokes and always the wonderful care not to offend or frighten. I am collecting all the original series on DVD and look forward to many more muppet nights.

Fraggline

Reaction score
"Yeah, I eventually did 'go back there someday.' But I realized that I'd been there all along."
---Gonzo

Hello there! Is that an awkward way to start off a membership?:embarrassed:

I really like this site; it's been interesting to read about Muppets and people's opinions about them (usually positive ones), and I wanted to join so I could share mine!
One thing about me: I love romantic moments on Muppet shows and movies. They're usually my favorite parts! I hope nobody thinks I'm crazy because of this.
And by the way, @ilovemusic, I love art and stories, too! Can't wait to see yours!

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
<peeks head out of the corner>

...is it safe to come out?

...i guess so.

:smile::wink::concern:

Hi there. I'm bingboingcutie, and I think I'll start here by putting all these icons here.

I'm really glad to finally be on this forum! And I can't wait to get started here and post more, and my favorite Henson show isn't necessarily Sesame Street (on my profile), for I just couldn't decide!

Shucks! I just figured out I wasn't allowed to use all 11 images, so I just used the first 3 I clicked on.

MAYBEIAMAMUPPET

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Jana Grass. I love The Muppets more than I can say. Good to be back in the world of loving puppetry!

fuzzydice82

Reaction score
Hi, Brian here. Someone mentioned the Muppets to me in passing two weeks ago, and ever since, I've been re-discovering my childhood at every chance I can get.

I really like the Palisades Action Figures and I cannot for the life of me understand why I didn't buy them when they originally came out. Oh well, starting my collection late. If you could help me out with advice on starting that collection, I would greatly appreciate it.

Other than that, I'm totally digging re-watching The Muppet Show sketcheson YouTube, cant wait for the new movie, and I'm really debating buying and FAO Whatnot :smile: