New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pork

Reaction score
Yay so many new members :smile:

Welcome filegnaru, Animallistic, Cobblestones, and animaldrums1712!

High fives all round! :big_grin:

OOcloud36

Reaction score
OMG How did I not know this forum existed?

So to introduce myself, I love the muppets :smile: Haha, I live in Orlando and always enjoy visiting Hollywood Studios's Muppet Vision 3D. I was raised via Sesame Street, and lately I have been using the muppets to help keep myself together after some difficulties in life.

But yeah! :big_grin: I'm glad to be here. :smile:

HappyFrogFeet

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've checked in on this forum a couple times over the years, but never joined. And now I'm here! Yaaaaay! :smile:

I grew up with Muppets. Muppet Babies, and Fraggle Rock, and The Muppet Show. I must reference a Muppet movie at leave 5 times a day. I have a Kermit wallet and hat, an Animal bag... I work in arts administration. And if you think about it, EVERY performing arts organization is like The Muppet Show. Really, it's true. I've always loved the Muppets and Henson properties, and I'm excited to join this group.

:excited:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Hello, all you newbies! Make yourself at home! I wouldn't suggest going to the MC Revival thread though. We're kind of in the middle of a vitamin drinks fiasco. Hopefully, it gets cleared up soon.

*ducks from flying vitamin drink* Hey that shouldn't be here!