Bye everybody!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Later today I'll be leaving for Disneyland and will be staying in one of the hotels (I forgot which one) for the weekend. I don't have a labtop so I probably won't be able to post while I'm there. I'm afraid you'll all have to look elsewhere for your daily does of explosions, buttered toast and badgers for the time being.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Later today I'll be leaving for Disneyland and will be staying in one of the hotels (I forgot which one) for the weekend. I don't have a labtop so I probably won't be able to post while I'm there. I'm afraid you'll all have to look elsewhere for your daily does of explosions, buttered toast and badgers for the time being<<<

*yay* Our explodey Chris will be invading the Magic Kingdom! Please tell me your gonna visit Calif Adv so you can go to MV3D! If so we want a full report(especially whats new Muppet wise at the gift shop!) Have fun Chris!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Have a great time - and go on all the roller coasters for me!!!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
...and I would give ANYthing to be handcuffed to you right now!!!

Really!

I would!

:frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've been back for a while now. Byron, you would not have wanted to be handcuffed to me. Late Saturday (which was DCAday at the time) I started to feel stomach pains and spent a good number of hour asleep at the hotel (Grand Californian btw). By the time I woke up, the park was already closing (why it closed early that day, I don't know). But don't pitty me. This wasn't the first time I've been there so I've already seen Muppetvision before.

Mayhem Diva

Reaction score
A question for Crazy Harry

Is the Grand Californian anything like the Grand Floridian @ WDW? If so, I'll bet it was a nice, posh place to have to sleep, even *with* the stomach pains. :big_grin:

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Oh that's no good but you did pick a good place to be sick at least! Room service.... someone elses bathroom you don't have to clean.... :stick_out_tongue: Hope you're well recovered now!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I guess if you were sick :frown: there were no roller coaster type rides for you then :frown: