Fellow Church People

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I would like to wish everyone a happy easter. I don't go to church , but i have a bible which i do read now and then. my relegion is church of england. i didn't chose that relegion my mother was born in england and decided we have her relegion. no complaints but i don't know much about other relegions. i would like to know more about other relegions.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I'm a Southern Baptist (not Texas SB, but an SBC member), but I attend an Independant Fundamental Baptist Church during the school year...

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
no complaints but i don't know much about other relegions. i would like to know more about other relegions.
Well, I don't know everything about religions, but if you'd like to know what Jesus Christ said about how to get to Heaven and what Christianity is all about, you could check out this site.
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps-english.html
(And you can also see the verse in my signature!:smile: ) God bless you! And Happy Easter!:excited: :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Any new members who would like to introduce themselves to me through this thread's topic? :smile:

God bless all of you:halo:

MarkFraggle

Reaction score
*post*

New guy. Very impressed with how open you all are about touching on religious subjects on these boards.

I grew up in a baptist church and two methodist youth groups. Went to a very Presby college. one of the people who has had the most profound impact on my personal faith is a strong catholic.

I think I'm still closest to a conservative baptist, doctrine-wise. But I'm such a mongrel, I really feel comfortable with most denominations. The older I get, the less important the disctinctions seem to be. As long as your church has the salvation message correct, it's cool in my book.

KCJ506

Reaction score
I am also a Christian. Other forums I go to have people who put down religions. Especially Christianity. I really get offended by that. Some people have no respect at all. It's very nice to finally see a thread like this.