Fellow Church People

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
I am also a Christian. Other forums I go to have people who put down religions. Especially Christianity. I really get offended by that. Some people have no respect at all. It's very nice to finally see a thread like this.
I once belonged to a forum that was NOTORIOUS for doing that; once they found out I was a Christian, that gave them one more thing to constantly insult me for. I happen to know that still "slag" (as some of the wannabee Brits there say) off people like us.

My question is exactly why did God create such horrible people?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's simple, God gave people free will, but that don't make it right that they do that. Some people are just mean spirited I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, He certainly does work in mysterious ways, doesn't He?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
He Didn't tell or make tham act that way, they choose to defy him and do it. But yes he dose.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
That's one of tha many things I like about this forum, I can say I'M A CHRISTIAN, and no one will yell at me or try to change that

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, at that other place, I simply gave a hint about my Christianity, and suddenly everyone's like "Oh you're stupid for believing in someone that doesn't exist", "God is a fictional person", "God is a bigot for hating homosexuals", "The Bible's full of crap", "Stop talking to yourself". I HATED that, it made want to shoUt up to God and say "GOD SEND THEM STRAIGHT YOU ****!" Which wouldn't be too bad as they WANT to go to **** anyway.

KCJ506

Reaction score
If people don't believe in God I have no problem with that. That's their choice. But they shouldn't tell people who do that he doesn't exist. I hate it when people say that. They don't have enough evidence to prove that. God is the reason we're all here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KCJ506 said:
God is the reason we're all here.
Exactly, I mean the theory of evolution sounds QUITE far-fetched; and besides, had did that one organism that originated the "evolution" get where it was in the first place?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I believe in the big bang theory, God said "Let there be" and "Bang!!!... It was there.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I believe in the big bang theory, God said "Let there be" and "Bang!!!... It was there.
i have the same philosophy, the "big band" was God