i'm new!

duffly

Reaction score
hello one and all, i am new to all of this and have no idea what to talk about except the muppets. has anyone read the book: it's not easy bein green? it is wonderful, anyway i love the pig!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Duffly. My name is Martin. I've been a member of the forum for about a couple of weeks. No I have not even heard of that book but I bet it's fabulously wonderful.
I love the man who can blow bubbles out of the top of his head. But you may not necessarily be familiar with him as he never appeared in the original Muppet Show. Created for Muppets Tonight he was.
Anyway it's great to have you with us.

duffly

Reaction score
i think i remember him. i have loved the muppet show since i was small. that little book is available on amazon. you must get it, it is jim henson's outlook on life and stuff and it makes you realise what this world is missing without him. the muppets aren't the same without him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello "New" (Little joke there, "I'm New" get it?) I'm Beau (Little ryhme there, new/beau if you pronounce Beau really badly...)

I used to be a big timer around MC, but lately have had trouble gettig in! Hope you have fun around the boards!

Beau

peachesncream

Reaction score
welcome on. i've got the book and quite enjoy it.took me awhile to find it since it came out after katrina.
i read alot more than i post but it's a great site and everyone's pretty cool.

FlipperFace

Reaction score
duffly said:
hello one and all, i am new to all of this and have no idea what to talk about except the muppets. has anyone read the book: it's not easy bein green? it is wonderful, anyway i love the pig!

Ok welcome!:sleep: :rolleyes: :smile:

FlipperFace

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Hello Duffly. My name is Martin. I've been a member of the forum for about a couple of weeks. No I have not even heard of that book but I bet it's fabulously wonderful.
I love the man who can blow bubbles out of the top of his head. But you may not necessarily be familiar with him as he never appeared in the original Muppet Show. Created for Muppets Tonight he was.
Anyway it's great to have you with us.
Bill don't blurt your name out use your user name!:mad:

FlipperFace

Reaction score
duffly said:

Wate (sorrry) You have the book verson of it I have the cd verson!:smile: