The RHLC!

Skye

Reaction score
No, Kelly, not at all! If you love Richard, this is definitely the place to be.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hay come on in, it's never too late to join in my friend! So come and join the fun, and Welcome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Erin... Wilson, was that the stock broker they told to get back into the pit at the end of the movie, when they were trading in orange juice stock?
If it was, then where were the choc... Oh yeah, he'd've probably scarffed those down by then.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yes, that was our man. And you're right; the donuts would have been gone before he even left the break room.

Oh, well, works out in the end: Aykroyd and Murphy make it good, the Dukes get put out of business...and Wilson gets all the orange juice he can drink.

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Richard was always great with kids!!! I think he actually related to the youngins better than adults! At least thats what I noticed..... I used to be jealous of all my little cousins because Richard paid more attention to them as I got older! As a child it was the best though! When I was in third grade he came in and did a show in the auditorium for the whole school... boy was I popular that day! That was cool :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait to see Trading Places. Seeing him in that would be so great.

Aww, Amanda, that is so sweet. I think we all imagined that he would be great with the younger members of your family. And that's so awesome that he did a show for your school! I can imagine that would be pretty darn cool!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, it's always the little kids who get the most attention. Now that my cousins and I are all college kids (well, most of us; the youngest is 11), though, the attention gets spread out.

He did a show for the school when you were in third grade? I'll bet you were popular: "Wow, your uncle's with the Muppets!"

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
If you could post a link to that version too that would be interesting to hear it!

Am I confusing you all the way I reply? Because I am confusing myself trying to figure out what I have talked about and what I still want to say.....