The RHLC!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know what you mean Muppet Newsgirl about little kids being payed more attention to. But it does bother me though now that I'm an adult.

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Richard played the part of Wilson, a stockbroker who works for the Dukes.
I thought Wilson was their Limo driver...... who the Dukes put to work on the floor that one day to mess everyone up??? Am I wrong?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure... Will definitely let you know (LYK) next time I watch the movie, now I know what to watch/listen up for.

Nope... Not confusing or confussling at all. It's just that we sometimes tend to ziffle or pile posts on top of each other.
Thanks for confirming that Erin.

Great wonderful stories about the Emmy and 3rd Grade show Amanda.

Was it weird having a background or AM (Anything Muppet) monster from Sesame Street (SS) named after him?
Would've liked to get to see Aristotle or at least experience his performance as that character now that I'm older and I kind of feel a bit of connection to the character.
Will see about searching on Muppet Musique.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
beakersbreakers said:
I thought Wilson was their Limo driver...... who the Dukes put to work on the floor that one day to mess everyone up??? Am I wrong?
Hmm, there's an interesting thought. I seem to recall hearing that he was an actual broker...but either way, he seems to be one of a number of gofer-type employees who have the Dukes' wingtip prints up and down their backs.

Skye

Reaction score
You mean 100 pages? :wink: I know it... I'm so proud of us, sweet Richard, and our fabulous club!

Yay!! We made it! That was perfect.

As long as we're talking about posts too, though, we're almost at 1500 of those.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, triple digits. Sweet...

There are only two threads longer than this one in the Friends and Family forum.

Anyways...break out the sparkling cider (some of us are still under 21) and the orange juice! (very audibly pops the cork of a bottle of cider)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah, thank you for keeping me striat Skye! That is realy great that we've almost made it to that many posts, too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Number of pages depends on number of posts you set your own individual options to in your User CP.

Amanda, found the website, here's the link.
http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/act/act.html
This'll take you straight to all the songs from AChristmas Together, once there click on the link for the song titled "The Medley".
There's the story John narrates about the Christmas tree, but the song starts after he's finished with his tale.
Hope this helps.