The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yay, I like the Bronx!

I can see him being a "no nicknames" kind of person. Nice to hear from you again, Amanda! Glad we got some posts on here today.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, that's more of a title, hehe.

Amanda, can I ask how you found the thread in the first place and what your first thoughts were?

beakersbreakers

Reaction score
Well, I was looking for a muppet screen saver, came across Muppet Central, went to the forums and typed in Richard's name and Tada.. The RHLC!!! I started reading and felt like I had to set the record straight that Richard isn't buried anywhere........... and thats how I found all of you!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cool! Yeah I think that started on the website findagrave.com (Lovely name right?)

The site mentions a burial at St. John's. But like you said before, they probably thought that because that's where the memorial was.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm so glad you love our club, Amanda. :wink: Glad that you found us, of course.

Now I must away. I have work at the health food store soon.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good luck at work, Sara!

Did you ever meet Jim Henson, Amanda? Heh, sorry I just keep on thinking of things to ask!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yay, Amanda came today! Thanks for answering our questions. I always pictured the Bronx for some reason. I think I had one...hang on...this isn't it, but have you found any pictures yet? Just wondering.