Questions for Kevin Clash

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
So...did anything happen with this? Mr. Clash reply? Who will Rachel marry, will Birds of Prey flop? All of these questions need good answeres!!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Pam

Reaction score
Question for Kevin Clash

Hi -
I'm very new here! My question for Kevin would be, "how does it feel to be the heart of a character that is so loved around the world by children as well as us bigger children?"

I had another question for all of you. Does Kevin have a Fan Club or is there a fan club address?

Thanks.

Pam

Reaction score
Thanks for the Info

Thanks for the fan mail info. I really appreciate it. I'd been looking around, but couldn't find a way to get a message send :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, if you're writing in regards to Elmo, you might do better writing to:

Kevin Clash ICO Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York NY 10023

Reaction score
If I could ask Kevin Clash any questions, I would ask him if anybody has ever interviewed him about doing the voice of Benny the Bunny.

Contessa

Reaction score
Question for Kevin Clash

I wrote him a few months ago regarding me and my little brother who's about 11months now. He gave us back an autograph pic of him and Elmo. Cool huh? I just can't let the baby hold it cause he'll either hug it to death, or eat it :stick_out_tongue:

Reaction score
I wrote a letter to Kevin Clash in May, and weeks later I received an autograph picture of Elmo. It read: TO MARILYN W/LOVE, ELMO. Then it had his signature on it. I haven't gotten a letter back from him yet. I might just end up writing him another letter if he doesn't answer soon enough. Did you get a letter back from him, Contessa?