Desktop Contest Winners Announced!!

GLUE

Reaction score
The winners of the Muppet Desktop Contest have been announced, also shots of the alien Queen Box on the dailybit. Check it out at www.palisadestoys.com

MM-III

Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

I ran up!

Actually, that's very cool of you guys to send the runners up something... it was quite unexpected! Thanks a million!

Luke

Reaction score
Wow - well done to everybody who entered - some seriously high quality entries indeed.

My favorites were Chad's one with the Muppets crossing the road, and also Justin Faulkner & Struble's runner up entries which more than deserve their prize.

So these will actually be available to have on our desktops soon ?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Yeah, what's up with the thumbnail images? I could barely see the winning entry.

Anyone else have trouble loading some of the runners up? Netscape asked me if I wanted to d/l something rather than display an image for a couple of them.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
The site wont load for me it was earler though.

towels

Reaction score
They all loaded fine for me, although small is accurate
That tends to be a consistant thing for the Palisades site anyway though...Click daily bit and a little pop-up window comes up instead of just loading a new full sized page...
perhaps the new web designer they're looking for will help this.
Anyway, back to the entries...all were very nice. However my highlight was on the last listed runner up who made a page for "gonzo the crate"
Heh.

MM-III

Reaction score
I'm curious... were most of the winners/runners up from the message board?

GLUE

Reaction score
The desktops should be up for download sometime tomorrow. I just wanted to get them up there so everybody could take a look at them. Should I offer all the desktops for download or only the winners? That is the question that now faces me.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think the Illustrated Animal Desktop should definetely be available!

Thats good enough to be licensed !!

See ya