Desktop Contest Winners Announced!!

dhillman

Reaction score
Put ALL of them up -- that way we can switch around if we like =)

Great job everyone! Very impressive!!!

D

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, those are cute icons. I thought this was a wallpaper contest? :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously, put them all up!

Thom

Reaction score
Second place! Yay!

They picked three of my designs (out of five that I sent). They said they had a hard time picking which ones so they chose three. I told them about my experience on MFS and they want me to write a short story about my time on the movie and they're gonna put it up on the site. Probably in the next couple of weeks.

The wallpapers should be available later today for download on the site.

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
My favorites were Chad's one with the Muppets crossing the road, and also Justin Faulkner & Struble's runner up entries which more than deserve their prize.
Thank you! Glad Zach and I's work has been appreciated.

WISH THEY WOUDLA CREDITED US RIGHT, Tho. Shoulda been credited to S. Steven Struble and Zachary Trover. That first S is important, and the whole second person was quite the oversight.

Was really hoping for first prize, so Zach and I coulda split the prize. Oh well.

Sh.

Struble

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I think the Illustrated Animal Desktop should definetely be available!

Thats good enough to be licensed !!
Thank you, thank you, muchly. Zach did a great job with the pencils, and I had fun inking and colouring it and putting in all the fun Photoshop elements. We had a good time.

Looking at the other entries, tho -- I wonder, "when are all the Animal is dead rumours gonna start popping up?" :smile:

Sh.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Wow!

Small world that it is, the winner is a friend of mine - we even work right in the same building. He mentioned it to me today, and I checked out the rest of the desktops. There's some terrific work there - congrats to all!

Michael
MWC

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Congrats to all who won, all are fantastic desktops. I have downloaded them all. I especially like the collage one!.

FozzieBear:stick_out_tongue:

Thom

Reaction score
My Story

They just posted my story in the daily bits for those who might be interested.