The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've seen that, but it looks like he's added some more. : )

Who is that guy?
No idea, but it looks like he (or she) had met Richard a couple of times. He mentioned Richard performing at his school and that Richard had given him that Muppet Show patch. And he also seems to have the program from Richard's memorial. ::shrugs::

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Cool, any episodes stand out?
I like the Leslie Uggams episode in which Big Bird appears:wisdom:

I only wish that Bert and Ernie had been given as much significant time during the Connie Stevens episode in Season 1 instead of being absent until the closing number.:stick_out_tongue::frown: That would have truly made both these Sesame Street guest episodes equally memorable.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
No idea, but it looks like he (or she) had met Richard a couple of times. He mentioned Richard performing at his school and that Richard had given him that Muppet Show patch. And he also seems to have the program from Richard's memorial. ::shrugs::
I friended him a while ago and he asked what Stage I was on, and then didn't explain himself.

Can anyone guess?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I honestly know nothing about myspace, heh.

I only wish that Bert and Ernie had been given as much significant time during the Connie Stevens episode in Season 1 instead of being absent until the closing number.:stick_out_tongue::frown: That would have truly made both these Sesame Street guest episodes equally memorable.
Yeah that would have been an interesting interaction! It reminds me of a recent Weekly Survey that asked whether Sesame Street or Muppet Show would win in a fight. I actually said Sesame Street because I think the Muppet Show guys would be too busy being crazy, hehe. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, Marianne, nice to see you back here!

Yeah, whoever runs that page knew Richard, somehow or other, whether he or she was just a fan, or maybe a friend of the family, or something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok, I could not let this go unmentioned, lol, here's a new drawing from the Tough Pigs site:

http://toughpigs.com/uploaded_images/muppethistory-793002.JPG

It is rather ironic that that's how sweet little Elmo's World got started, lol. Would make a rather interesting Sesame Street flashback special!

How little Elmo was flung (sometimes quite literally!) from puppeteer to puppeteer until he finally found a home. Of course he never forgot the one special guy who made it all possible, as well as his last words to the little monster...."Your face!" :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, that's priceless!

I love the way "Street Gang" describes it: "Legend has it that Hunt entered the Muppet greenroom one day, holding Elmo upside down by his rod, as if he were carrying a dead buzzard by its claw."

Although, Richard certainly would have approved of Elmo saying "Get a life" to the audience during the SS event.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Although, Richard certainly would have approved of Elmo saying "Get a life" to the audience during the SS event.
Hehe fer sure, well of course it was a day dedicated to Richard. :wink:

I loved that part of the SS event, though it also saddens me that the SW seems to think kids wouldn't appreciate such things. (I don't mean the dirty parts obviously, hehe, just the universally funny parts).