The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, he did look a bit like Waldo in that scene. (That is, if the dude I thought was Richard really was him.)
Well, there are quite a few photos of Richard wearing striped rugby-type shirts, so I see where you're coming from.

So the guys at Disney cut out several of Richard's scenes...shameful, shameful.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
So the guys at Disney cut out several of Richard's scenes...shameful, shameful.
Well I don't really agree with how the Snowman thing was handled. OK, so they have to cut out the song. But that doesn't mean any mention of the character needs to be removed.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i checked out the movie, and yea, i'm like 90% sure that's him.

my sister and i have a theory why disney's cutting out richard hunt [not sure if i should say why in case people don't wanna talk about it, but who cares? i'm perfectly fine with it] but yea, we think disney didn't like his... lifestyle... so that's why they're trying to pretend he wasn't in the movie

sometimes, i love disney cuz they're part of my childhood, then there's other things that i'm just like, evil!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well certainly in the past Disney had that reputation in how they treated some of their own stars.

In this case, I think it was just coincidence, I'm not sure how much they really know about the Muppets history to be honest. They should know of course, but... :wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I kind of hope that someday everyone will find out. I think he would've liked that. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I second that; Richard's an unsung hero, and the world deserves to know all about him, and his genius and his heart. :smile::wink:

Look who's back in town - hi, Marianne, how's it going?