The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I second that; Richard's an unsung hero, and the world deserves to know all about him, and his genius and his heart. :smile::wink:

Look who's back in town - hi, Marianne, how's it going?
Hey Erin. :smile: I'm good. Sorry I haven't sent the zine yet; senior year's distracting me.

I've been having Richard days so I came back to say hello.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Awww...Thanks. :smile: I don't think we've met before, so it's very nice to meet another fan of Richard. :wink:
Nice to meet you :smile: Sorry if you've told this story before, but I'm curious: how long have you been a fan? How'd you find out about him?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, I was a major Muppet fan as a kid until I went to Disney World and saw Muppet*Vision 3D. (being only about 2 or 3, Waldo terrified me) About a year ago, a museum had an exhibit on Jim Henson, and I went there with my mom, and it was there that I learned about The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth. Being a fan of fantasy type books and movies, I decided to watch both of the movies. Then later, I began watching the classic Muppet movies, and took an instant liking towards both Janice and Beaker. When I found out that they were both performed by the same person, I thought, "This is one pretty cool guy," and decided to learn a little bit more about him, and that's how I became a fan of Richard Hunt.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nice to meet you :smile: Sorry if you've told this story before, but I'm curious: how long have you been a fan? How'd you find out about him?
That's right; we've had a few new RHLC members come on board. MeepBorkMeep, meet Gelfling Girl, and vice versa. Our other newcomer is Nekoshema, as you can see.

I dreamed last night that I found this new Muppet book in the library - well, it wasn't new, just one that I hadn't read before. But it had some nice glimpses into Richard's mischievous side - it claimed that one time, he re-arranged the letters on one sign on the SST set, so that it said something completely giggle-inducing.

But at the same time, it had some rather sad moments - the book must have been published after 1992, because it talked a little about how he responded when he learned he was ill.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay, I had that dream about Richard being a werewolf again. Think it could be a sign?

And also I realized that two of the three original characters from my fanfics have Richard Hunt characters as love interests. Coincidence? (Scooter-Aly, Beaker-Delilah. As for Maggie, she's just so unpredictable. I think I read a rumor in a magazine that she's dating Scooby-Doo, but who can really trust those...:wink:)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmmm, another werewolf dream...normally I'd recommend some silver and some wolfsbane salve, but since those dreams involve one of our favorite Muppet guys, I say sit back and let the images unwind. As for what they mean, I honestly couldn't say. :wink:

JanicesMainDude

Reaction score
my sister and i have a theory why disney's cutting out richard hunt [not sure if i should say why in case people don't wanna talk about it, but who cares? i'm perfectly fine with it] but yea, we think disney didn't like his... lifestyle... so that's why they're trying to pretend he wasn't in the movie
not 100% sure what you mean by lifestyle, but Disney has nothing but love for Ellen Degeneres (who just annoys me)..

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Hmmm, another werewolf dream...normally I'd recommend some silver and some wolfsbane
I wouldn't be too worried about it because he did save my life in the dream. Then again, I guess maybe I would have eventually found a way out of the forest, but he made it a lot easier.

As for what they mean, I honestly couldn't say. :wink:
Hmm...let's see. Dream translator website:
Celebrity-it's not uncommon that your obsession with this celebrity will carry on in your dreams.
Werewolf-something in your life isn't what it seems
Lost in Woods-starting new phase in life