The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Bad news, my laptop crashed the other day & i lost off all of my files including my mix. If anyone could help me retrieve the tracks on my list it would be appreciated. http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4074/picture4kc.png

Hope the re-mix goes all right, Mr Devco. It's really annoying when you're midway through a huge project and you have to start all over again.

How are the other mixes coming along?

Nekoshema

Reaction score
very frustrating, but you've got a list, and i'm sure finding them again will be easier than the first time, still, if any help is required, just ask :wink:

analeisa

Reaction score
It was just like in the show "Cold Case;" after the crime has finally been solved and the culprit's been brought to justice, the victim is seen looking at the detectives and their family, and smiling.
Oh, yeah, your dream really does sound like that. Awesome. I'm kinda jealous because I've only had on dream about Richard and it wasn't as cool. We hung out for a while but then he had to go back to work. I left too (I think went somewhere that phased into a different dream :stick_out_tongue:) but heard him saying not to miss him too much as I walked away.

edit: oh, forgot, i cheched out your tumbler analeisa, made my day as always
Hee, that makes me so happy. :wink:

Actually, the real reason I'm bringing this up is because another great muppet tumblr (muppet music!) recently posted clips from The Muppets Take Manhattan audio book. It's narrated by Scooter! Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here. The muppetmusic tumblr might actually help you out with your mixes, Mr. Deco.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Actually, the real reason I'm bringing this up is because another great muppet tumblr (muppet music!) recently posted clips from The Muppets Take Manhattan audio book. It's narrated by Scooter! Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here.
:excited: I recently read about that on Muppet Wiki, I said I'd love to get my hands on that! This is great! Thanks for posting the links! This is SO going in the group! :wink: haha

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Actually, the real reason I'm bringing this up is because another great muppet tumblr (muppet music!) recently posted clips from The Muppets Take Manhattan audio book. It's narrated by Scooter! Part 1 is here and Part 2 is here.
:excited: awesome! gonna check it out right now :wink:

my sister just brought a kitten home the other day didn't tell anyone, she just got it, handed it to me with his big eyes and said 'this is Gir' he's really cute, and he's this orangie c\o]'loooooooooooooooooooooooooovgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfju23 jk2222222222g]\hh [and he walking on the keyboard] i wanted to name him Scooter, but Gir works too [Invader Zim if anyone knows of it] he's being an attention suck right now lol. hard to type. i`ll remember what i wanted to say later... :confused:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, super! Before the tumblr, the only place you could find the clips of Scooter narrating TMTM was on the site Muppet Musique - and that got pulled after the site's owner got a cease and desist letter from Disney. It's nice to see that it's available again somewhere - thanks!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
my sister just brought a kitten home the other day didn't tell anyone, she just got it, handed it to me with his big eyes and said 'this is Gir' he's really cute, and he's this orangie c\o]'loooooooooooooooooooooooooovgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfvgfju23 jk2222222222g]\hh [and he walking on the keyboard] i wanted to name him Scooter, but Gir works too [Invader Zim if anyone knows of it] he's being an attention suck right now lol. hard to type. i`ll remember what i wanted to say later... :confused:
Oh yeah, I haven't mentioned it here yet haha. Two or three weeks ago, my family found a stray cat. Since we were having yet another animal in the house, I thought it was only fair I get to name it for a change and decided to call it Scooter, which the family quite liked anyway. We still don't know whether it's a male or female but we seem to be calling it Scooter anyway lol.

On another RHLC related note. Last night, I seemed to have two misleading dreams in a row where after you wake up, you feel quite sad returning to crummy reality haha. One was where I was about to go on a vacation.

The other involved seeing Richard Hunt in the flesh. I dreamt I was at the party that his family and friends had in his honor shortly before he died. It was actually kind of a grim nightmare because there was Richard Hunt, in a wheelchair, not in the best health but he was still laughing and smiling at times. It was weird because in the dream, I knew I was dreaming and somehow I had gone back in time to this party and I said to myself "What other chance am I going to get to meet this great man and let him know of the impact he's had on my life". So, I had to try and get the courage to go up to Richard's friends and family and ask them if I may talk to him. I don't think I managed to before waking up and going to the next dream.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That's a really poignant dream, Fletchy - and come to think of it, some of us around here have had dreams like that, getting to meet Richard toward the end of his life. Someone - might have been Marianne but don't quote me on that - had a dream where Richard was staying at a cabin in upstate New York, for some rest and recuperation, and Frank Oz was there to keep an eye on him and make sure he was all right.

Then, a while back, I dreamed that the Hunts were holding some kind of party somewhere - all I remember was that it was someplace with a garden - and a bunch of Muppet fans had been invited. And I remember sitting with Richard, or walking around the garden with him. He was looking kind of frail at that point, but still in good spirits.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i'd like to have another dream with Richard in it. normally it's Scooter and not him :wink: i did have one dream kinda like yours Fletchy where you think you're awake but you're not. [i mentioned it before but i can't recall where] at one point i woke up and Bunsen and Beeker where standing beside my bed, and Beeker was glaring at me, Bunsen told me an old friend was very upset because i wasn't visiting him. i asked who, and Bunsen says 'Richard of course' and pulled of Beekers head revealing a very terrifying Richard glaring at me, scared me right awake. i did have one good dream about him, i was lost in the woods behind my house in a clearing crying, and Scooter and Richard found me. Richard looked rather healthy, like from the Of Muppets and Men documentary, and we just talked. eventually Scooter pulled out a guitar and started playing a song... Six String Orchestra i think. i'd like to have that dream again.

and what i forget last time, i was re-watching an episode of TMS i haven't seen in a while, and one sketch came on where Miss Piggie was about to fall off a cliff and Wayne was suppose to save her, but he was late and he explained it was because of traffic, i laughed so hard at Richard being late. i like when they'd do stuff like that in the show, little inside jokes [kinda inside jokes] the same thing with Statler hating the opera, and Sweetums singing an opera with John Cleese. [that's one of my favourite sketches] now if you'll excuse me, Gir is eating our rug [i don't know what's wrong with this cat. but i like him :concern:]

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ah, the joys of owning a pet. At least your cat just eats the rug - our dog keeps jumping the kennel fence. Her name is Sonja, but one of her nicknames these days is Pogo. :smile:

Jessica Max Stein, she who did the zine about Richard, just did a very sweet interview with Jerry Nelson. I don't have the link on me at the moment, but just type in her name in the search engine and her site should come up. But it's very sweet, and very funny, too - stuff about Jerry and Richard working together on Snuffy and the Two-Headed Monster, and living and working in London, and traveling, and life on Cape Cod. In fact, there's a back-lit photo of Richard (probably in the mid-1980s) sitting on the porch at his place in Truro, watching the sun set over the Cape Cod Bay - Jerry says that was Richard's favorite place to sit and read.