The RHLC!

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Thank you all for welcoming me to the RHLC. hey Erin I wouldn't have joined if i wasn't a fan of Richard. I've got a tooth gap just like him when my mom asked me if I wanted braces i of course said no which is like the opposite of what most people want. Although at school people do tend to tease me about my tooth gap i don't let them get to me.:wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I've been gone all weekend but I found a Kermit water bottle and Muppet Show tee shirt in a Disney store in Chicogo and I flipped out and started happy dancing. I decorated Gobo and Wembly in Christmas ribons at Build-a-Bear and we are now listening to John Denver and the Muppets. ['tis my favorite holiday CD!] I'm trying to draw circles for homework but that's sooo not working! My dad's been angry at me all weekend and dang some of Junior Gorgs songs could really cheer me up. I may just have to watch Fraggles. :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
well Muppet Fan Girl, just remember say 'Your Face' and walk away :wink:

that's neat Gobo you found that stuff, there's two Disney stores i know of [at least 40 minutes away though] but in Canada the prices are ridiculous. i mean, they can be pricey in the states, but i always go to this one where they've got Cheshire cat plushies, 16.50 US, 25.50 Canadian.

well it's FINALLY snowing here, started yesterday snowed all last night and it's still snowing today, [gonna take Gir {my cat} out later so he can go nuts] we put up our tree yesterday [first time i've ever had a fake one] sure enough Gir keeps trying to climb it to kill the angel at the top.

and we can't sing 'Together again' yet i see two, maybe three people missing at least [i've got a bad memories for these things] where's Gelfling Girl and Fletchy and has Renee posted recently? :concern:

maybe they're lost in a blizzard? should we send someone to look for them? :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I decorated Gobo and Wembly in Christmas ribons at Build-a-Bear and we are now listening to John Denver and the Muppets. ['tis my favorite holiday CD!]
Ah, the perfect Christmas moments. :excited:

maybe they're lost in a blizzard? should we send someone to look for them? :wink:
Funny it literally just showed outside for two seconds where I am and then stopped. I almost did a double take, lol.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've been gone all weekend but I found a Kermit water bottle and Muppet Show tee shirt in a Disney store in Chicogo and I flipped out and started happy dancing. I decorated Gobo and Wembly in Christmas ribons at Build-a-Bear and we are now listening to John Denver and the Muppets. ['tis my favorite holiday CD!] I'm trying to draw circles for homework but that's sooo not working! My dad's been angry at me all weekend and dang some of Junior Gorgs songs could really cheer me up. I may just have to watch Fraggles. :wink:
Love JD and the Muppets - I had a copy of "A Christmas Together" floating around here somewhere but I seem to have misplaced it.

And I know the feeling - today I had one of those days, where there were a lot of people I wanted to say "Your face!" to. And the Fraggles are wonderful therapy - I remember, almost three years ago when one of our dogs - my beloved Marta - had to be put down, I sat up late drinking cocoa and watching FR. It helped a little bit - but the healing process took a long time.

So it's been snowing for you guys too, huh? We've had flurries off and on here, but it's not been sticking. And yeah, we do need to get Renee and Gelfling Girl and all the others back on here, have a proper reunion one of these days.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Love JD and the Muppets - I had a copy of "A Christmas Together" floating around here somewhere but I seem to have misplaced it.

And I know the feeling - today I had one of those days, where there were a lot of people I wanted to say "Your face!" to. And the Fraggles are wonderful therapy - I remember, almost three years ago when one of our dogs - my beloved Marta - had to be put down, I sat up late drinking cocoa and watching FR. It helped a little bit - but the healing process took a long time.

So it's been snowing for you guys too, huh? We've had flurries off and on here, but it's not been sticking. And yeah, we do need to get Renee and Gelfling Girl and all the others back on here, have a proper reunion one of these days.
Awww . . . :cry: I'm sorry about your puppy.
My math teacher played the Muppets and John Denver Christmas CD today. I flipped out and started singing along while doing math homework! It was EPIC! Scooter rules! Love Hunt's voice :gushes:

Skye

Reaction score
GoboDeadly, you've got an awesome math teacher! That's so cool that she was playing JD and the Muppets. One of my all-time favorite Christmas CDs is "A Christmas Together." And I think most everyone here would agree with you: We can't help gushing over Richard's voice (and all the rest of him), either! :flirt:

Lol, yeah, for that complete reunion of ours: ReneeLouvier, Gelfling Girl and MeepBorkMeep.... *sends out the search party to try and locate them* I love having the reunion we've got so far, though! :smile: