Aged Popcorn

F

furryredmonster

Like if you have corn and apple sauce on the same plate. IF they touch or mix together I will not eat it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So then if you rully rully detested eating touched food then you could never have a sandwich, burger or hot dog. It's rather hard to make such meals without the other food touching the bread:wink: :stick_out_tongue: :crazy:

F

furryredmonster

I dont eat a hamburgers or hot dogs anyway. I am saying two seperate foods not like sandwhichs or spaggeti like corn and spaggeti or something like that

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was only trying to be funny anyway as usual.
You can see silly jokes in lots of topics if you're like me.:halo:

F

furryredmonster

Oh ok. I was acting to serious I thought you were being serious

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
My siblings eat peanut butter and jelly with cheese on it! My grandma got them started on this, and it's stuck with them. They'll even put salami on it, too! But speaking of salami, I loooove it with cream cheese and pickles!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I eat cream cheese out of the tub.

Try eating cole slaw with cottage cheese! Sometimes when I go to Shoney's, I eat Mac-n-cheese, excuse me, Kraft dinner for dessert.

F

furryredmonster

I really do not eat anything weird.... oh yes. I can not use a spoon I have to use a fork for every food I eat unless it is absoluly have to eat with a spoon

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I really do not eat anything weird.... oh yes. I can not use a spoon I have to use a fork for every food I eat unless it is absoluly have to eat with a spoon
me too, I gotta use a fork. I even use forks for ice cream sometimes

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
me too, I gotta use a fork. I even use forks for ice cream sometimes
But Sgt Floyd(note I am being serious this time) surely a spoon would be much easier than a fork if you are inclined to try to scoop out the melted portion that builds up in your dish.