Favorite Muppet Show Guest Star

dinoboy

Reaction score
One of my favorites was when Gilda Radner starred on the Muppet show. Not only was she very funny, but she stuck with the show when Dr. Bunsen's newest invention Tacky glue was squirted everywhere. After that, I remembe Gilda singing her song Tap Your Troubles Away. She looked great in that outfit she wore.

I also enjoyed it when Ms. Leslie Ugems starred. She sung her classic 70's love song "Let love keep us together" with Big Bird. It was funny when Big Bird had used a collar to bring in Ms. Ugems to him, when he sang part of the song as well. And did you know that when the scene came up when Miss Piggy met up with Big Bird and had a chat with him. Toward the end, he somehow got Miss Piggy so aggravated and mad that she attempted to give him a Karate kick, and Big Bird ducked at the last minute, thusly Miss Piggy fell to the floor. If you look closely, as Piggy fell, her dress lifts up to reveal that she's wearing a diaper. I think that I heard this from a behind the scene muppet special and they thought the idea would be fun.

Muppet Dudemang

Reaction score
ALICE COOPER! Good music, very funny and, as usual, Alice was brilliant! What more could a person want? :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
John Denver is my favourite episode. John was a very talented man and he has two excellent performances although this episode is actually my most favourite because it has a performance of my favourite song The Happy Wanderer by three of the muppet pigs. Very funny.

Marky

Reaction score
The Stars form STAR WARS!!!

Reaction score
The Gilda Radner episode is definitely one of my favorites. Gilda gelled well with the Muppets (yes, pun).

Among my other favorites:
-Sandy Duncan
-Senor Wences
-Mac Davis
-George Burns

But my all time favorite episode is the Helen Reddy episode. "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" & that other song she sung in the recording studio that I don't know the name of are both fantastic (anyone know the name of that song?), and I think the side plot is hilarious.

Marky

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
Carol Burnette is mine
Only Season 1 is fresh in my head, besides the Star Wars one I downloaded - oops, I mean... he he... uh, BYE!

BEAR

Reaction score
Here are some of my all time favs:

Julie Andrews
George Burns
Gene Kelly
Ethel Merman
Lena Horne
Phyllis Diller