Favorite Muppet Show Guest Star

Timotheus

Reaction score
Overall, with anything muppets, it's hard to pick a favorite. But, as far as the first season, I thought the Ben Vereen episode was just, dynamite.
::explosion::

Daylight

Reaction score
John Cleese and Marty Feldman

I absolutely love british comedy and the episodes with those guys in them I think were the most hilarious. There are probably more I really liked but its been awhile since I've seen some of the episodes. I might add more when all the episodes are out on DVD.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Spike Milligan with Christopher Reeve a close second (may they both R.I.P)

Frogster

Reaction score
HairMetalLives said:
The Gilda Radner episode is definitely one of my favorites. Gilda gelled well with the Muppets (yes, pun).

Among my other favorites:
-Sandy Duncan
-Senor Wences
-Mac Davis
-George Burns

But my all time favorite episode is the Helen Reddy episode. "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" & that other song she sung in the recording studio that I don't know the name of are both fantastic (anyone know the name of that song?), and I think the side plot is hilarious.
That song that Helen Reddy sang was called "How Can You Be" that she did in the recording studio.

My favorite episode was Loretta Swit's, where Piggy gets fired. I really wanna see the Tony Randall episode where she gets turned to stone.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I have to say that I wasn't very familiar with Beverly Sills until she guest starred on TMS, other that I knew who she was. Everyone knew--Except Fozzie. THis is the epsidoe where a cow is left in the parking lot, occupying almost everyone's attention, and finally, Kermit has to go out to the parking lot and attend to the cow instead of introducing the guest star. Fozzie happily introduces Beverly Sills, diva of the Metropolitan Opera, as "The Queen of Nashville." Completely unflappable, she launches into "The Yellow Rose of Texas." When Kermit is not back yet to introduce the next act, Fozzie asks her to stall for time by asking her "Can you tap dance?" And, without missing a beat, she lifts her beautiful long skirt up above her ankles and says, "As a matter of fact, I can." And she does. Now THAT'S a star.

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
My number one favorite is Roger Moore. Being a fan of his and James Bond, this episode was a real treat for me. Some of my other favorites are: Edgar Bergen, Mark Hamill, Debbie Harry, Vincent Price and Alice Cooper.

Greenstuff

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Elton John at all but I love the episode of The Muppet Show with him, especially the version of Crocodile Rock and the Benny And The Jets singalong in the dressing room!Fantastic!