get ride of the NYC Henson address...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey guys,

just thought i'd post that a last month I thought i'd send fan mail to Steve, Eric, Bill and Jerry (I already got somthin from Dave a few years ago!) I used the address from here on MC.com's FAQ's and the NYC address for Henson Fan Mail they sent my letters back saying "Return to Sender". Then lastnight I get a letter from Henson in LA they also sent all 4 of my famil mail; letters to the Muppeteers (the LA address) inclosed was a letter saying:

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your 4 letters to the "Muppeteers" which we are returning to you. The Walt Disney Company has acquired the Muppets from the JHC, so you should direct your requests to them in the future.

Thanks again for writing and for your interest Regards... The Jim Henson Comapny.

I also sent fan mail to the Muppets/Muppeteers to the Disney/MHC address and have gottin nothing eather.

any ideas anyone? :concern: HELP!!??!! :cry: :frown:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
how many times do you have to post this? seriously?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
how many times do you have to post this? seriously?
Will you guys lay off! Haven't you noticed this has been happening alot to other members lately? Sometimes Muppet Central goes wonky, and we naturally keep clicking "submit post" button to speed things up, but it turns out in multiple-posts.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Will you guys lay off! Haven't you noticed this has been happening alot to other members lately? Sometimes Muppet Central goes wonky, and we naturally keep clicking "submit post" button to speed things up, but it turns out in multiple-posts.
okay, no need to freak out bud.... didn't realize that ever happens.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
** how many times do you have to post this? seriously? ** (shakes heard) :rolleyes:

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Well that's not cool.....it's sorta like disowning the muppeteers in a way....but I can see why they did it.....still sad though......

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I tried to send a letter to Frank Oz at THREE different addresses and they all came back saying ether return to sender or no such address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
You would think these guys would have a website or something with an e-mail address to send fanmail too.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
So we can't write letters to the guys anymore.

That's the spirit. Thanks a LOT Disney :big_grin:

I'm soooooo glad you own our beloved characters...

...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Mark Filton said:
So we can't write letters to the guys anymore.

That's the spirit. Thanks a LOT Disney :big_grin:

I'm soooooo glad you own our beloved characters...

...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Well, I did write an email to Fran Brill and I asked her for the addresses of the Muppeteers, she just said write to, c/o The Jim Henson Co, I sent one there to Steve Whitmire a while back and I still haven't got one back.:smirk: So you can contact them.