College, Anyone?

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
Just wondering how many college students we had on the boards.

I currently go to Indiana Wesleyan University, but will be tranferring to Indiana University next fall. Anyone Else?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm personally going to Midlands Techinal College, in SC right now. I totally BOMBED my first semester. Soo, I'm probably just gonna get a job or something, if uh that's possible for me.

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I go to Miami University (in Ohio). I am a sophomore art education major. ReneeLouvier, keep trying at it. It probably will end up being better than you had thought. My first and second semesters weren't all that great, but I pulled them back up and kept going with it and I love it now! Keep trying!:smile:

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
I am a first year Television and New Media Student...I learn how to make TV...isnt it neat....anyways...

I go to a school called Loyalist College wayyyyyyyyy up here in Canada.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I go to Red Rocks Community College, and am studying stage make up and some theater :-D

But I graduated from a beauty college about a year and 1/2 ago.

BEAR

Reaction score
I am studying acting at The College of Santa Fe. I am graduating this year!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i'm still in high school, but in July I'll be a college student

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I'm a junior in high school, but when I do graduate, I plan to major in computer graphics/web design, with maybe a few courses in public relations and foreign language.

~Dana~

brian

Reaction score
University of Nebraska

I used to actually be on the Walt Disney World college program, so I worked at the Disney MGM studios for about 4 months. I saw muppetvision and the muppets MORE than plenty of times when I was working down there.

I encourage any and all of you college aged kids to STAY AWAY from the program. It is a terrible experience, and it is not something I would wish upong anyone to work there.

BEAR

Reaction score
brian said:
University of Nebraska

I used to actually be on the Walt Disney World college program, so I worked at the Disney MGM studios for about 4 months. I saw muppetvision and the muppets MORE than plenty of times when I was working down there.

I encourage any and all of you college aged kids to STAY AWAY from the program. It is a terrible experience, and it is not something I would wish upong anyone to work there.

why not??