Muppet Movie Commercial

wes

Reaction score
Friday I was Watching Madea's family Reunion, I only got to see part of it because the theater messed up the sound but it was cool, for a minute I was excited that a new muppet movie was comming out, but then I was let down to discover it was a psa:cry: o well

rexcrk

Reaction score
Mistoffelees said:
Question about this: Does anyone know who performed Statler and Waldorf? I am going to assume Yerrid and Massey since it sounded like them, but this is weird since Steve and Dave did Kermit and Gonzo. Any help?
That's definitely gotta be Steve and Dave doing Statler and Waldorf.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
That is definitely good to know. Glad to have them back underneath the characters.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Unfortunately my quicktime didn't take the sound in, so I just saw the action, it looks interesting, but I have no way of knowing what was going on. I will probably see it next time I go to a theatre. Whenever that may be.

unclematt

Reaction score
DevonMiles said:
Well another awkward Muppet bit shoved down our throtes! Guys, it was awful, Piggy - awkward
Fozzie - ehh
Kermit - usual voice cracking issue ( I don't think Steve has reached puberty just yet)
Gonzo - Fine
I've never seen a bunch of characters so out of character; voice and actions.
Was it really that bad?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have to admit that Piggy is sounding... different lately. But I did like the line about feeling blue.
:concern: What's wrong with feeling blue!?
:mad: Where do I start!?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
When you think about it, it's kind of funny that an anti-stress commercial featuring the human 'Jenny' is suffering from stress caused by... the Muppets.:smile:

puppetise

Reaction score
it was good but ppl complain about kermits voice steve does it hard to get it right for uss fans so lay of i have a deep respect for steve piggy and fozzie are getting there but i can do a good fozzie lol and gonzo is perfect