Favorite Ninentdo Games

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Hey MeepBorkMeep, someone I know of the Whoser community says you two are at NeoPets and both know me from different places, lol.
I'm on neopets too. Just under a more feminine name...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Animal Jam said:
uhn. Mario kat Double Das & Mario Party 2 are NOT NES games.

D'snouth, I could give you some stuff so you can do this, just e-mail me at C-man93@caomcast.net and I'll talk to you there.
What you got Mario Bros that can be played on a computer?

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Ya, it's a program you can get off of a site. I can give the site to you over e-mail or PM. Your choice.

Xela

Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda is and forever will be my most favorite game. The NES one is not my favorite (I perfer Ocarina of Time), but I still like it. It's the one that started it!

After Zelda, it would be Super Mario Bros.! I can play the song on the piano! As well as the flute, clarinet, saxophone, marimba, xylophone, guitar...

And Tetris is really cool too. That one song just owns. And it's addictive.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorite Nintendo games include:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
Bart vs. The World
Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3
Paper Boy (I only have it for Sega genisses, but I know that this was released on Nintendo)
WWF Wrestlemania (I think that's the title)
Pacman (thugh I think I've only played this gfame for other systems)
Donkey Kong

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Animal Jam said:
Ya, it's a program you can get off of a site. I can give the site to you over e-mail or PM. Your choice.
I don't know, if it's a program that I have to download, then it's out of the question. I can no longer download anything onto my computer.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Nintendo Entertainment System!!! Oh yes! Definitely the best video game system ever! (Well, and the Atari 2600! And I love my Sega Game Gear too!)

But NES is always the best!
There's Super Mario Bros. 1,2,and 3 - DuckHunt, Tetris, Track and Field (I've actually played this game with the PowerPad- awesome!)

DuckTales 1 and 2, Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers 1 and 2, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Knight Rider, Airwolf, Top Gun 1 and 2, Silent Service, Robocop, The Flintstones: The Search for Hoppy, Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout
Muppets: Chaos at the Carnival.....

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is an excellent game. And I definitely love the Star Wars, and The Empire Strikes Back games (I presume there's a "Return of the Jedi" game for NES, but I'm not positive)
I also love "Back to the Future" and "Back to the Future Parts II&III"
and of course, "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (still the toughest video game ever made! I'll beat it one of these days:wink: ) and "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" (both versions) and "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles".

Mega Man 1-7 oh yes- they all ROCK!!!!! (One of my particular favorites was Mega Man III! Great game play and awesome music)

The Karate Kid, Karate, Kung Fu, Ninja Gaiden 1-3, Double Dragon 1 and 2, Street Fighter 2010, Strider, Code Name: Viper, Pinball, Golf, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Double Dribble, Blades of Steel (two classic basketball and ice hockey games there!), Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga (oh, I love those games- still play them in the arcade whenever I can)
Wheel of Fortune (I remember playing the 1987 home computer version too!), Jeopardy!, Contra, Super C (those are two excellent games), Bad Dudes, Gyro (I do believe I remember playing this with R.O.B.- the Robotic Operating Buddy!) (Don't think I ever played with the Power Glove though- it's so bad! (by that I mean cool!:smile: )
Zelda 1 and 2 are pretty good too
And Captain America and the Avengers (rules!), Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six, Batman, Batman: Return of the Joker, Superman, Wolverine and X-Men.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1, 2 and 3- all great games!
Mission: Impossible, Die Hard, Bionic Commando, The Rocketeer, Yo Noid!,
and I can't forget Bible Adventures!

Oh there's tons of great NES games I love...........One of these days I need to buy a NES again at a flea market- get all the cool games I love and just spend a summer playing games!:crazy:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Hey MeepBorkMeep, someone I know of the Whoser community says you two are at NeoPets and both know me from different places, lol.
Yeah! Hi! I mentioned to her how the people at your forum were being really mean, cause we're both big whose line fans and I wanted to warn her, and she said that she knew you, and I did too. Kind of twilight zone worthy material. :wink:

Bart vs. The World...that sounds like an AWESOME Simspons game, if that's what it is.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Bart vs. The World...that sounds like an AWESOME Simspons game, if that's what it is.
I know! Too bad I'll never get to play it. Bart is my favorite character too.:flirt: