Favorite Ninentdo Games

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Mario will forever be my all time favorite

Animal Jam

Reaction score
man, GonzoLeaper, you refreshed my memory! I forgot about Darkwing duck, talespin, ducktales, & chiip & dale!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Yes. Bart had to battle aliens in Springfield, I believe.
Actually, that game is Bart vs. The Space Mutants. Bart vs. The World involves Bart going on a trip around the world. Each world in the game had a map, two levels that had to be beaten, a main boss level, and a few bonus games. You had to beat the first level of each world to get to the second one, and then beat the second world to get to the main boss world. In some levels you can become Bartman.

The bonus games are fun. Bonus games include various puzzles where you put an image of a Simpsons family member together, another game is a matching card game, where you match cards with images of various supporting characters (Millhouse, Sideshow Bob, Dr. Marvin Monroe, etc.). The other game is a slot machine, featuring images of the ehads of the characters found in the card game.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well you got me there. I haven't played the game in 15 years or so!

ryan

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow, you all are taking me back. Some of my favorites are the Mario series and Tetris, that game is very additive, preferably the original Game boy version.