Where to buy?

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I know I am EXTREMELY late to the game, but does anyone know where I might find some Muppet Figures for cheap? I'd prefer to buy in store, but have had little succes. All I've found was at my Toys R Us a Beau for .80 and Mega Gonzo for 2.50. The only other store was EB Games. They had a Pops and Steppin Out FOzzie, but they cost 10 dollars each. Is there any chance I should check my KB Toy outlet?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Sam Goody in Wooster OH had two Beaus, me and my brother bought both of them. I'm not sure how long ago, mabye about a year.

I hope you find some somewhere.:wink:

Which ones do you have?:confused:

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I got Beau at TRU yesterday, and bought Rizzo, holiday RIzzo, Kermit, and Piggy off ebay. I'm still looking for any that are under $5 and would like a Rowlf, Fozzie, Gonzo and maybe a Scooter

Animal Jam

Reaction score
Try comic books shops. One near me has a TON of muppet figures. Or you can try comic book conventions.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
I've tried comic shops, but there are only a few near me. Anyone know of any with Muppet Figures in Northern Virginia?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Hey, Animal Jam, how much are the figs near you and which ones are they?

Yoda Man

Reaction score
A lot of the EBgames near me got Muppets from Gamestops that closed. Sadly, they charge 10 dollars and as printed on the package, that is the FINAL CLOSEOUT PRICE.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yoda Man said:
I know I am EXTREMELY late to the game, but does anyone know where I might find some Muppet Figures for cheap? I'd prefer to buy in store, but have had little succes. All I've found was at my Toys R Us a Beau for .80 and Mega Gonzo for 2.50. The only other store was EB Games. They had a Pops and Steppin Out FOzzie, but they cost 10 dollars each. Is there any chance I should check my KB Toy outlet?
hey looks like u and i r in the SAME boat, lol. i JUST started here a few weeks ago! I've been buyin off ebay.com, no luck at Toys R Us. I did see LOTS of em at the Muppet Vision 3D store at Disney World last year back in May 05 and in Sep 05 in NYC's World of Disney Store... WISH i would of gettin/started then.. now I'm kickin myself in the butt! thx god for ebay i guess! :smirk: