Flippersteps in the Sand

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That was a really great chapter Lisa and now you're gone so you're not reading this anyway, but I love how you're weaving the Muppet Movie into so much of this, it really makes Kermit's line to Robin at the beginning "well more or less how we got together" make sense! I loved Kermit's conversation with Jim. I'm so glad you got another chapter in before you left. Now go have a wonderful time (well you're already gone but still) and we'll see you when you get back!

Pianodog

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hmmm? Don't remember any thing with such a name. *pretends I have nothing to hide* I will get to it, sometime, but I have a Moppet FanFic to finish first, and a second Dark Universe story is coming together perfectly, actually, there is one scene from Kermit and Gonzo's past which I never knew happened, which now may change the entire course of future, dark universe history. Actually, I'll be more specific, it's the scene where Kermit and Gonzo met on the set of the Santa Clause Switch. Now, sure it's not cannon, but it could happen. And (I have spoken to Toga about this) using that scene won't be a problem reference-wise, *nods towards Toga's note about referenceing Flippers.*

So, when you see it in my next story, I have checked it out. *nods*

Beauster
You are a very weird individual, and I mean that as the highest of compliments. Your fan fics aren't really like anything else, are they? I've started reading "Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide", and now you tell me you don't have time for it? Well, your dark universe will suffice for now. It is a bit ... bleak? ... sinister? ... Oh, now I know: dark!

I like it. It grows on ya. You people may turn me into a fan fic nut yet :embarrassed: .

Pianodog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean we haven't yet? Well, sit yourself down and grab a book from our FanFic reading selection Pianodog... And the Dark Universe Bo's refering to is in the story Visions, But Not Illusions, try digging around for it.

Oh, and hope noone minds these muffins sealed in a baggy in the fridge. Hope they'll keep till Lisa gets back.

Pianodog

Reaction score
Weeell, I'm getting there. I've actually read "Visions, But Not Illusions". I guess I'm catching up and, quite obviously, slowly going as insane as the rest of you :crazy: .

Muffins are nice. (Surrepticiously advancing towards the Count's fridge ... only to add more muffins, of course.)

Pianodog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, it's OK Pianodog... You can have one.
Hmmm, maybe you'd be interested in joining us at the dorms, though I'd advise you wait till the anniversary shake-up in September.

When you finish with Visions, But Not Illusions... Maybe you'd like to read through his other masterpiece, And What's On The Other Side exploring his namesake's heritage.
Oh, sorry for the muffining Lisa... *Goes back to working on story in her absence.

Pianodog

Reaction score
At the risk of adding a few more muffin crumbs to this thread, I can't help but notice a certain modesty on your part. What would you recommend I read out of your own production, Count?

Pianodog.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The fic I'm proudest of is One Little Star.
Working on A Muppet Family Gathering, but you might need some of the other fics to make sense of the references.
Hope this helps... LMK if you need to compile a reading list.

Pianodog

Reaction score
"One Little Star" it is, then! I'll start out with that one! Thanks!

Pianodog.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Oooh. I am in love in this story. I love the attention to detail especially Janice not speaking valley girl! VERY SMART! I love it! :excited:

Xela

Reaction score
Oh, I can't wait to read more of this...too bad I'll have to wait like, 6 weeks...