Louise In Mary Poppins

Skekayuk

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, Louise Gold is joining the cast of the West End production of Mary Poppins quite soon. possibly 10 April. She is replacing Rosemary Ash in the somewhat minor, rather nasty role of Miss Andrews.

- she seems to be making a habit of playing villainesses, Last year she was The Baroness in Chitty, and now this!

The part will see her back at The Prince Edward Theatre, where on previous occassions she has appeared as Reno Sweeney in Anything Goes, and Tanya in Mammia.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
I, for one, will be there, as no doubt will you Emma! Miss Andrews is a fun role that I'm sure Louise will enjoy, especially belting it out in a vocal battle with Mary Poppins herself!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Emma. Great news! Be sure to let us know what you think of the show after you see it.

Timotheus

Reaction score
Did anyone see this show? I'd like to know about a stage version of that musical...it'd be a tough one to pull off.
If I was in it, I'd wanna be the Navy guy on the roof who has the cannon fired on the hour...

Reaction score
I will be seeing this show in London this month! I am very excited, and I was excited to find out that Louise Gold will be in the cast when I see it!

Rustin Allison