Kermit on Family Guy

Frogster

Reaction score
Yeah, looks like he made two appearances in one night. Only here, as a cartoon. Brian's wanting to expose Mayor Adam West, so he goes to a vacant parking lot to meet someone who wants to remain anonymous and goes by the name "Deep Throat." You see Kermit only in shadow form, and when Brian asks, "Are you... are you Kermit?" he freaks and as he leaves, he flails is arms and yells, "Yaaay!" And then Stewie topped the moment by asking, "What's his appeal?" Good question, Stewie.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I enjoyed this quite a bit seems to me that seth mcfarlen is a big henson fan :smile:

Timotheus

Reaction score
Off-color and inappropriate as it is, I must applaud that show for it's originality and pretty good parodies. I don't like that show, but I like that about it.
Nice to hear that Kermit is still sought to be featured in things.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
THAT... was hillarious. Stewie's comment made me sigh, but otherwise, the animation of Kermit flailing his arms and running away made me laugh so hard I cried.

Xerus

Reaction score
I too saw where they only showed a shadow of Kermit and I already knew who it was. And I laughed so much we he ran away in a panicky, "YAAAAY!" And when the commercial happened, I changed the channel and I saw the real Kermit on that other show.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Man, if I had seen this, I probably would've laughed my head off!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i haven't seen this one, the last new Family Guy episode I saw was where Quagmire got married

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I didn't get to see this episode, but I'm not worried about it, I mean I'm sure it'll be on adlut swim or on DVD sooner or later.

You know did anyone see the last episode of South Park, I'm a huge fan of both South Park and Family Guy, but I have to agree with South Park and the way Family Guy does do all this interchangeable jokes all the time.