Indiana Jones

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Who likes Indiana Jones and which of the movies do you like the best?
Personally I think Raiders of the Lost Ark was good.
And Temple of Doom was better.
But the Last Crusade was by far the best.

What are your opinions and preferences?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I totally agree with you on Crusaders. Best one. It was actually Temple that was the first one I saw and got me hooked. Indy is Harrison Ford's BEST character. And does anyone know if the fourth Indy film rumors are true? Are they really currently making another starring Harrison Ford and Sean Connery? At first I thought Ford would be too old, but his recent appearance I thought he looked pretty good! (Thank God for Botox, eh?!) :smile:

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
I'm a fan of all three, but Crusade and Temple are my favorite. And I am pretty sure that they are making another Indiana Jones with both Harrison Ford and Sean Connery. I saw Ford on the ellen degeneres show and he said that they were working on "legal" stuff and that they hope to start filming soon. I hope they make a new one, it could be interesting.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I like all the movies and I heard that Harrison Ford is considering Doing the fourth movie. I hope he does that would be awesome.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
there's no considering about it... it's in pre-production now and is next on Spielberg's list

to get updates on all of Spielberg's endeavors http://www.spielbergfilms.com is the place to go. It's not his official website, but he DID write the webmaster and say that it was #1 on accurate info!

My favorite of the 3 was Crusade... but I love all three. Indiana Jones aas Harrison Ford... or Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones... who knows which is which? :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
He may still be able to pull it off depending on how well he holds his age.
Anyway I do wish they'd make up their minds whether they are adding to the trilogy or not. At one point you were told it was on. But now it's all gone silent about the matter. It makes me frustrated just a little.

Incidentally I've heard that there were originally supposed to be 5 Indy adventures but they knocked his contract back to a trilogy. The longer they delay in bringing out a fourth one the less endearing it'll become to some people. Only some mind you. But they'd better not wait for Harrison to get too old.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
the problem is you have Spielberg, Lucas, and Ford all debating on scripts... and ideas

they've had several people come in to write the screenplay only to have one or more of the three tell them no lol

but from what I've read, they're over that part and are just nailling down the rest of the stuff... we'll see

Harry could still pull it off, I have faith in him lol

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
indiana jones is cool wouldn't be the same without harrison ford. so i am glad it is in pre-production can't wait.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I've only seen one or two of them, but I think they are really good!