FanFic: The First Time it Happens...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
imwhoim said:
Riddle me this...

There are two doors, one leads to pure treasures and the other to certain death. In front of the door are two muppets, one who always tells the truth, the other who always lies. You have the ability to ask only one of the muppets only one question. What question do you ask to insure yourself to pick the door leading to pure treasures......Jeapardy music....

Did you and Ryan fight too hard or something? That is so...out there UD. Geez.

Love ya anyways. :flirt:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh! Okay....hmmm.....

Well, the question you ask also depends on the Muppets in front of the door. Considering it's one who always tells the truth and one who always lies...I'd say it's Fozzie (truth) and Miss Piggy (lies).

If it were thouse two muppets, I would ask Miss Piggy which door she would go through. As she would lie, saying the other door. (The one of certain death.) I would go through the other door, ending up picking the one with pure treasures.

Hope I solved it right. >>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Forgetting about the muffining...
Hey smiles... Can we get some more story please? Would hate to have to use this cute little stick I borrowed from you on you as well.

Smiles

Reaction score
Hehe... um I have no idea how to go about figuring out that riddle. The door on the left???

Oh well, here's more story. It's a short chapter this time, but I would like to avoid the poking sticks for once and post before anyone starts using them:wink:

~*~CHAPTER 6~*~
Rizzo was standing atop a crate addressing the large crowd of muppets who had congregated in the living room, reading off a small notepad he was holding, "Okay so then we’ve got Dr. Teeth, Clifford, Pops, Link and Waldorf with their money on Janice and Floyd."

Statler looked over at his friend, "Waldorf you old fool!"

"What you don’t think I should have joined the bet?"

"No! You should have bet on the frog and the pig like I did!"

Rizzo cleared his throat and tried to talk over the chatter coming from the large crowd, "Okay. Okay. Any last bets before we close the books?"

Gonzo jumped up and down from the middle of the crowd waving money in his hand, "I wanna bet on Denise and…anyone in the house!"

Rizzo sighed and walked over to him, "Gonzo you can’t enter the bet, you’re a couple."

"Oh really Rizzo? I thought I was a few," he said putting his money back in his pocket.

"Besides that isn’t the smartest bet to make pal," Rizzo explained to him.

"Who’d you bet on? Me and Camilla, right?" Gonzo asked.

"I’m just taking the bets on this one," Rizzo explained.

"You make a lot of money off these innocent gamblers Rizzo," Gonzo laughed.

"Well sure, sure. How else do you think I could afford that lovely fondue pot we’ve in our room? You know the show barely pays the rent," Rizzo said.

Just then, Kermit rushed into the room, to frantic to notice the gathering, "The show! Come on, we’ve got to get the to the show!" He rushed out the door with Piggy, Bunsen and Beaker trailing behind him. Everyone else quickly alert the few who weren’t in the room and followed after them.

They all piled into the Electric Mayhem Bus. Even with people on the roof and the fender, it was an unsolved mystery how they all fit. Dr. Teeth made sure everyone buckled in, "On the bus safety matters," and floored it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. *Puts poking stick down.
Liked the betting circle... Gonzo: Thought I was a few.
Good stuff, hope for more soon.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my, you can't leave us there! Well, since you're the one writing the thing, I guess you technically can...
That conversation was so tipically Gonzo! You know at first, I thaught Rizzo was going over the show, and I thaught, maybe it was a way Kermit and Scooter could keep him out of the kitchen. Then when I figured out what it was, I laughed out loud. And I wonder what could have happened at the theater... Must be an emergency... What suspence! And the poor muppets, allways with money problems!

Leyla

Reaction score
Yay! I'll just put down my extra pointy poking stick here and make extensive use of the hugging attachment.

Great job, Smiles! I love how you continued that line about betting on who gets hitched first with an actual betting scene. I'm telling you, we should make sure this bunch doesn't get unleashed on Vegas anytime soon. It's amazing how much betting they do. :smile:

I, too, loved Gonzo's line about being a few. He's such a funny guy, and he's had his eye on more than one lady (or chicken) over the years.

Love Rizzo and Gonzo's fondue pot, too funny! I also liked this line:
Smiles said:
Even with people on the roof and the fender, it was an unsolved mystery how they all fit.
It's gotta be one of those tardis things, bigger on the inside than the outside.

I'm glad you updated! Hoorah!

Leyla

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh my, you can't leave us there! Well, since you're the one writing the thing, I guess you technically can...
<Chuckles> Hey, it could be worse. I have a friend who once told me that when she posts fanfic online, she stops whenever she gets sick of typing- even if it's the middle of a sentence, or even the middle of a word! Thank goodness nobody does that here.

Anyways, a nice little chapter here. Short, yes, but everyone's in character, and thus funny, and entertaining, and Muppety, and basically a good fanfiction. Well done. MORE PLEASE! (I'm sorry, but it's just the nature of my being- I AM a poking stick!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? You're a poking stick now? Thought you were Insane A. Sylum.