I won a Rainbow Connection Kermit!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

awww i soooo happy i JUST won a Palisades Muppets RAINBOW CONNECTION KERMIT Mint on ebay.com a few mins ago! Ahhh ha ha... im sooo HAPPY!!! :excited:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations A Mickey Muppet!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: I just won a Sam The Eagle the other day for $7.30. (with shipping.)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah i'm sooo glad i got em! I payed $64 plus $5.50 for S&H. but its worth it to me... i hear he's SUPER RARE to come by!? :smile:

finger eleven

Reaction score
Wish I didn't precrastinate with buying that one. IF only for the veggies and Naked Robin.

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
Cool!!!!!
I know how you feel, my parents just surprised me with RC Kermit for my birthday!!! I almost flipped. Five more to go and I have the complete set!!!!!
:sympathy: :mad: :embarrassed:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
flyingpenguin said:
Cool!!!!!
I know how you feel, my parents just surprised me with RC Kermit for my birthday!!! I almost flipped. Five more to go and I have the complete set!!!
yeah its awsome alright! :big_grin: I'm NOT collecting or looking to complete my set... just ones that I like is what i'm doin! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
dubsyuhs said:
Congrats! You taking him out of the box?
ahhh i dont know... probbly not! :confused: my Muppet :zany: 's and my 2 boxes of "MUppet Christmas Carol" mini's are still in there boxes. :smile: