weasel rod puppet completed

renegade

Reaction score
wow that looks great do you have any pics of the mouth meq. I would love to see how it works if you wouldnt mind share the knowledge

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hi, Really nice puppet, the fur looks great, did you make a latex body as well? I am making a rod puppet singing snail duo at the moment out of latex and acrylic paint. They have been great fun so far, just have to get the mouth mechs smaller than I usually use, do you use metal or wood?

hennesprod

Reaction score
whatadoddle said:
Hi, Really nice puppet, the fur looks great, did you make a latex body as well? I am making a rod puppet singing snail duo at the moment out of latex and acrylic paint. They have been great fun so far, just have to get the mouth mechs smaller than I usually use, do you use metal or wood?
Thank you.
Yes, the body is made out of latex as well.

Singing snails, I love it! I would love to see it. I use metal and plastic for my mouth mechs. You can really make tiny mechs in this way.

Cheers,

William

hennesprod

Reaction score
renegade said:
wow that looks great do you have any pics of the mouth meq. I would love to see how it works if you wouldnt mind share the knowledge

Thank you. I do not mind sharing the knowledge. I will throw up some sketches\photos for you.

Cheers,

William

renegade

Reaction score
Great many thanks ! Since we are such a small community all the help we can give each other make all of us better artist!

be sure to check out my blog

MGov

Reaction score
Okay. After I win the Mega-Millions Lottery tomorrow night, I am going to hire you.

Fantastic stuff.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
hennesprod said:
Thank you. I do not mind sharing the knowledge. I will throw up some sketches\photos for you.
Cheers,
William

"Throw up"? Oh dear. :wink:

puppetise

Reaction score
lol yeah how dou you go about desingning the characters