Knocking on Henson office door...

jellopants

Reaction score
hmmmmm

well, Im not going to say that I wasnt really really really tempted....there were also a whole bunch of framed posters on the floor....but no I didnt. I didnt feel right at the time... and I was so in awe that I couldnt even begin to think about anything....Like i said I didnt even take a picture! i didnt go up the stairs either because i was kind of nervous being there alone with that creepy cleaning dude (being a girl and all that).

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Thnx

I printed the address. Are the stained glass windows still in the old office?

jellopants

Reaction score
description

I assume your talking about the bert and ernie/jim and frank one...they had already been taken out of the old office. when I went to the new office outside the door is this window looking into the office that is like a big bronzy metal sun shaped thing that you can see through into the offices from (without going inside) and I could see through that that the stained glass windows had been put up in the new office.

what are you going to use that address for? without being too nosey..:concern:(I didnt use the gonzo as a "concern" remark but as a "nosey" joke...ha ha...)

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
jellopants said:
what are you going to use that address for? without being too nosey..:concern:(I didnt use the gonzo as a "concern" remark but as a "nosey" joke...ha ha...)
Nice joke! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!:crazy:

jellopants

Reaction score
Hey!

yeah...Im really funny. most people think im just a dork. how are you today anyways muppet matt?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
jellopants said:
yeah...Im really funny. most people think im just a dork. how are you today anyways muppet matt?
Oh, I'm doing fine! Thanks for asking.:wink: How are you doing?

jellopants

Reaction score
too much prune juice...

well I drank too much prune juice... and I bet you can guess what happened next... well dont guess--its gross.

other than that Im ok. i think ill check out your profile...I dont know you yet. im new here. its so nice to know there are other people like me out there. you know who really like muppet stuff. I dont come across them in my real 3D life.

jellopants

Reaction score
your family?

thats cool that your family like this stuff. mine think im strange that I have not moved on.

and when i get all excited and try to tell someone some new amazing thing i found out about jim henson or the muppets...they seem bored.

YES! this is the last message and then I can send private messages if I want to! (you need to write ten posts in the beginning befor you can send messages)

Monster

Reaction score
NEVER give up your dreams!!! But watch how they can be applied to the evolution of the fields you are interested in. I was able to get my dream job at Sesame Workshop as an artist and I was told i would NEVER get it!! I started freelancing in 1992 and now I am full-time for the last 6 years!!