Kermit Puppet

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey Check out this version of Kermit. It looks pretty cool and a lot of fun to play with. Looks like there are some new builders popping up out there. I would love to see some originals from them though.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thats the one. Sorry I forgot the link...... its much better then one that I tried.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
He seems an odd shade of green. Like, neon green. But otherwise, that's neat, thanks for pointing it out.

I have a kermit puppet, but it's ripped a bit in the back, because I cut it from my kermit doll, removed the stuffing and the wires, and my hand didn't fit through the collar. So I had to make a snip. If one really wants one of these, I suggest that method, because he looks very realistic. :smile:

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Now that Kermit would be alot better if the moutpiece wasn't so big! Or is it his hand? :-p

video567

Reaction score
i would still l ike to learn how he made his hands, fingers and feet/toes, still looks cool, maybe he made the mouth different so it wouldnt be too close to a muppet version? maybe?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He doesn't look half bad; and the Kermit is cool, too!

DOH! :zany:

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Pretty cool!! Very impressive.
I hope mine turns out as well.

I think his shade of green is because of the natural sun light makes it brighter.

Lynn