don't eat the pictures?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
does anyone think or know if this has ever been released on vhs or do you think it will ever be released on dvd? I remember loving this as a kid and would love to see it again.
thanks!:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Sunrise

Reaction score
You can sometimes still find it on VHS - go to Amazon, type it in and look for used copies. I got one this way in pretty decent condition.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems common to find copies of this at libraries and flea markets in my town.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
oh thank you to everyone who has given me info I had no idea it ever cae out I thought it was lost forever! and wow thanks for directing me to that clip balana Tloc322 must be some one on this site so thank you for uploading it please do upload anymore rare stuff you guys have! I'm going to upload some of the things I have very soon!
thanks again!

SwedishChefCook

Reaction score
This is my favorite Sesame Street special

Hello everyone I'm new here, and I just wanted to say this is my favorite Sesame Street special of all time. It was back in Sesame Steet's Golden Years. Back when Telly had a Whinny Raspy voice, everyone thought Snuffy was Big Bird's imaginary friend, David was thin and healthy, and Olivia wasn't being phased out of the show like she was during the later part of the 80's. It was also nice to see all of the Sesame Street charachters there, like Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie and Grover, instead of just the regular street charachters. I'm not sure if this will ever be realeased on DVD, due to the fact that there's unfamiliar charachters on there (David, Olivia, Linda) that kids today wouldn't know about, and Telly's voice is much different and might confuse or scare kids, and the fact that Snuffy was Big Bird's imaginary friend, which also might scare kids. Last but not least it lacks the most popular charachter on Sesame Street today, Elmo.

superboober

Reaction score
I always wondered how Snuffleupagus was able to get into the museum (and by extention, back out come dawn) without being noticed--or without damaging the building. The first time I saw his abrupt entrance, I'll admit I was as surprised as Big Bird (namely I jumped in shock as well; after all, the camera pans on him rather quickly).

I wonder if Vincent Van Grouch happens to be in charge of the broken statue exhibit Oscar sings the praises of? I think he stopped by the Street at roughly the same time this came out (and if so, could it have been by his invitation they all were there at the museum in the first place? We may never know...) :grouchy: