WOW look at these guys!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Sorry did not mean to show it... but now that you posted everyone knows you did it. I will take it off photobucket.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
So wait I'm confused, who built those S&W replica's? Was it you RTGentry?
-Artie

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Why the heck to you post other replicas that you did not build? Kinda pointless...

rtgentry

Reaction score
its just kinda like one of those things that I like to do... find cool puppets and share the treasures... If you dont like it dont look. get over it :boo:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh that's so weird. I had a dream about Statler and Waldorf puppets being sold at Toys R Us the exact same day you started this thread. (I log my dreams, and I just found out about this thread. It's not like I've been waiting to tell ya :stick_out_tongue: ). Anyway, just thought that was weird. Y'all may continue your conversation.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well RTgentry, what if somone from The Muppets Holding company looks at your gallery, finds the builders of all the replica's, and sues them? It would be particially your fault, because some of these aren't online. So that's why, you can get people into BIG trouble...dont say someone didn't warn you.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Well RTgentry, what if somone from The Muppets Holding company looks at your gallery, finds the builders of all the replica's, and sues them? It would be particially your fault, because some of these aren't online. So that's why, you can get people into BIG trouble...dont say someone didn't warn you.
NOT ture... there NOT selling them so they cant! take it from someone who KNOWS there Disney! :smirk: I called about 1 year ago to Disney asking if it was ok that I did my "Live Muppet/Puppet Shows" for our little library, so i wouldnt get in any trubble what so ever... they sayed it was fine as long was i wasnt charging/selling anything Kermit (and Muppets)!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Okay, thank you for clarifying that Mickey Muppet! :smile:

Jitterz

Reaction score
I saw them for sale on ebay but theyt are way too expensive though they are nice. there are also some seseme street puppets for sale too. ther is grover, elmo, and count.