My New Puppet Series is up! Check it out

Smoogle

Reaction score
Thanks for all the constructive criticism that you have given. I agree with the pacing issue - sometimes I felt that we were taking a long time to get a scene finished. Also I think that since we were looking to create a story ( or a history) somewhat of how the characters met, we got swept up in that. We are not going to redo the first episode, but we are going to concentrate on what you and others have suggested for the second episode. This is the first time working with puppets for us so it was pretty fun and a lot of hard work. (The voice overs were the most fun!)
I guess the firsrt episode will sort of serve as a benchmark for us, where we want to go from there, how to script it differently, film it differently, etc. We are so looking forward to the second episode. But I am really glad that you liked it and were able to give an unbiased opinion of it. That certainly means a lot.

Camellia

Reaction score
cute chinchilla! :smile:

I have done a few marionettes too.

Please see link below.
Gina's Galaxy Stars

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Hey -- I liked it, but I agree with some comments above about the colorful language. I'm no @#*!! saint but the profanity seems like it was thrown in there to make it sound more "adult."

Also, I gotta say I like the puppet designs better than the illustrations on the site -- though the illustrations are very well done. Why not use pictures of the actual puppets on the website?

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Well here is a little secret i had forgot the script while doing the voice overs so perhaps that's why most of the words seem forced, it was based on pure memory and improv.

We are attempting to make an adult puppet show but i guess the approach was off. The second script has already been written in comic book format and there is zero "potty mouth language" - this should be a universal episode everyone can watch.

We are still dabbling around with the design of the website.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
I hate to bump this thread again but for the people who could not view it before we have a WMV version up now as an option if you could not see the episode before. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You should YouTube it. Even if you don't want to use the watermarked YouTube video on your site, it will help you build your audience.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Thanks for the help again,Buck. I got the new forum up and running and i'll be placing the first episode on, YouTube. I hope to get a good community.

:smile: