Puppetise's Kermit Replica

puppetise

Reaction score
forgot i was looking at the other muppets lol stupid stupid me

whatadoddle

Reaction score
Hello, Puppetise, I guess those of us Puppet builders who are a little older wish that we had started out at 15 with as much enthusiasm as you. You are an inspiration to us all. My daughter is 18 and is an exceptional puppeteer, she builds the odd puppet but soon loses interest so I finish them off.. not so with you, your workroom shows how keen you are to keep on building. Kermit is great, keep up the good work!

puppetise

Reaction score
whatadoddle said:
Hello, Puppetise, I guess those of us Puppet builders who are a little older wish that we had started out at 15 with as much enthusiasm as you. You are an inspiration to us all. My daughter is 18 and is an exceptional puppeteer, she builds the odd puppet but soon loses interest so I finish them off.. not so with you, your workroom shows how keen you are to keep on building. Kermit is great, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the advice and kind words i havent been on mc that long but the amount of tips a triks i have learnt is amasing so thank you:stick_out_tongue: :smile: :excited:

puppetmancan

Reaction score
you have the right idea. One thing that i would do is slow down on your cutting of the felt pieces, tongue ect. Draw it out first on paper, then transfer. DO long smooth cuts, get some really good cutting scissors. Its small things like that, that will give your puppets a proffesional look. Also you don't have to sew the mouth to head pattern, that can be glued on, that away you have more control on how he turns out. Don't be scared of thinking up some new cretive ways to do things, thats what will make your work unique. keep it up.

puppetise

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
What ever happened to your puppet? any new pics?
He is in the final stages but i have to build a puppet for me to mc a variety show with so thats kept me bussy its so hard finding pinstripe material here but asoon as he is in the eorks again ther will be new pics

cheers

-wayne-

Arislan

Reaction score
puppetise said:
five leafs ()()()()() of 1/2 inch foam sheet make kermits body then make the pattern again the same exept 1 ich bigger for seam alowence for the fleece
Craft foam? Like foamies?