Profesional puppet selling on ebay

puppetise

Reaction score
thanks well im building a photo puppet off beny bilby caz i want pics fo my divient

BorkBork

Reaction score
The other posters has already said what i thought, so...
well, i like your puppets very much! keep it up and true perfection will come. Very good!

intozlight

Reaction score
Puppetise,

Price will come with reputaition, practice and experience. However, be careful not to sell yourself short. If you are not getting enough to at least cover your materials while you are growing as a builder, make sure to have a reserve on your auction ao you don't end up losing money at least.
Good luck to you

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Puppetise, these look better than mine, and I'm ten years your senior, so I wouldn't sweat it. If your stuff looks this good now, you'll be in high demand by the time you're out of school. I'll say this, as far as eBay goes: presentation sometimes counts for a lot, regarding whether something sells, and for how much. Haven't seen your auctions but I know that less-desirable stuff can sometimes go for more than it ought to, if it's presented well. And of course there's building a reputation and all that.

But what do I know. I'm a snot-nosed college grad workin' for The Man.

puppetise

Reaction score
you sound tthe spliting image of peter parker from spiderman lol thanls for the comments guys and tips do you guys sugest building bunches of foam heads and bodys to keep for stock

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Be careful about that. Foam does have a shelf-life and will eventually crumble. I don't think it is such a bad idea, but remember to rebuild your stock or use it before it starts deteriorating.

video567

Reaction score
I also agree with the presentation, i have sold items that i bought for 33 cents for almost 40 dollars. alot of it depends on what people are looking for. if there is a story behing it or even making sugestions as of what can be done with it. if you have used the puppet in a school function that got some reviews, post the review especially if it mentions the puppet. be creative and good luck, i wish this internet thing was available like it is now when i was growing up, i could be way ahead like you are now.