Do i Still Know Many of You?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
OK ... the last time I posted here was forever ago. Do I still know anybody here? lol I recognize a few names, but most of y'all seem new to me.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Probably not, allthough I've seen your name in a few places. In any case, pleased to meet ya!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hi

trekkie1701E said:
OK ... the last time I posted here was forever ago. Do I still know anybody here? lol I recognize a few names, but most of y'all seem new to me.
I've seen your name too,but I don't think we've met.My name's Joey,nice to meet you.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hi. I'm known as Bill Bubble Guy. But my real name is Martin or Marty as I encourage my closest MC friends to call me. And I'm very pleased to introduce myself to you :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
Hi! My name is Matthew (or Muppet Matt) and I look forward to getting to know you!:excited: :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
when did you post last

i've been here since 11/04

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm D'Snowth, I'm the one who's has had war declared on for liking Kathy Greenwood. Don't ask/.