New Nanco Fraggle Plush

CoOKiE

Reaction score
David, the 14' Fraggles with DVDs (Gobo, Red, and Wembly) can only be bought at Target, for $12.99 or Newburry Comics for $19.99. They're Target exclusives.

I bought both sizes... but Mokey will not be made for the 10' size. She will, however, and so will Boober, and Uncle Traveling Matt, be made for the 14' in Spring. If possible, i'd return the 10', unless u really want it... and buy the 14'

I think the small ones are really nice, n i wish they made Mokey, but the big ones are the same, with a DVD, the're goin to have 2 more Fraggles, plus they're bigger n they're only like $2 more.

Foodie

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
David, the 14' Fraggles with DVDs (Gobo, Red, and Wembly) can only be bought at Target, for $12.99 or Newburry Comics for $19.99. They're Target exclusives.

I bought both sizes... but Mokey will not be made for the 10' size. She will, however, and so will Boober, and Uncle Traveling Matt, be made for the 14' in Spring. If possible, i'd return the 10', unless u really want it... and buy the 14'

I think the small ones are really nice, n i wish they made Mokey, but the big ones are the same, with a DVD, the're goin to have 2 more Fraggles, plus they're bigger n they're only like $2 more.[/

Return? How can anyone even think to return a fraggle anywhere? ... 'cept maybe to their special shelf in your room. :smirk: :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
DavidRock said:
Thanks Foodie. I couldn't see any Gobos with dvds on eBay so just got a 10" Sababa one. Cant wait to see it!
For some reason Gobo's the hardest to find of the DVD set. I finally saw one at Target for the first time this very morn.

This on-line store http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/FraggleRock-plush-toys.html has the DVD ones. However they cost about $5.00 more than at Target.

But, the 10" Sababa ones are nice too. * Mutates into a dork * Like the Pokemon, I gotta catch 'em all.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Oi, hehe I actually gotone of the bigger fraggles at the fair just recently. ^_^ I never saw it before. Stupid thing cost me a bundle cause the game seemed so simple, and I already had half hte points I needed for the prize in my first dollar. Isn't that the way? I actually like my wembley doll though, and he is big! Then again, I'm easy to please. ^_^

Foodie

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
Oi, hehe I actually gotone of the bigger fraggles at the fair just recently. ^_^ I never saw it before. Stupid thing cost me a bundle cause the game seemed so simple, and I already had half hte points I needed for the prize in my first dollar. Isn't that the way? I actually like my wembley doll though, and he is big! Then again, I'm easy to please. ^_^

How big? :smirk:

Faylo

Reaction score
I got a 10 inch Nanco Boober at The Ex, which is a big fair during August in Toronto. I won him during a game, so he really only cost me two dollars. :excited:

I wish I could get fraggle plush here.. They only have one 10 inch Sababa Gobo at a store here, and he's 21.98! :smirk:

mrsieve

Reaction score
I haven't seen these in my area at all :sympathy: . I guess the games people at the CNE bought them all :wink: . As much as the original Fraggles didnt look close (face mostly, size) to the actual Fraggles, a lot of attention was made to clothing, and "feel". When I look at these new ones, they do look closer to the characters, but I feel some of the details like clothing. For example, Wembley. Sure his face looks like more of the actual Fraggle, but his shirt and esp. his hair (is that a bad perm. or has he stuck his fingers into an outer world electrical socket!?).

Faylo

Reaction score
^ Yeah, that's why I got Boober, he was the closest to the puppets. He's a bit too blue though. It was either that or Raggedy Ann Red.

Foodie

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
Oh, its the 22 inch one from Nanco. ^_^
Aw man! Me want! Hopefully they'll show up on eBay one of these days. :smirk: