X-Men: The Last Stand---Best Movie Ever!

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
muppetwriter Quote:

And, as far as that "secret ending" goes, that was a perfect way of opening the door for a fourth movie. If you're confused as to what happened, just remember what Xavier taught his students in that one scene.
Is this the part that was after the credits? I heard on the radio today that there was an extra part at the end, but I didn't get to see it! If someone could tell me what happened without ruining it for everyone else, that would be awesome!:smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I missed the secret ending. I just have to go see it again I guess...what a bother ;-)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
dizzyizzy said:
Is this the part that was after the credits? I heard on the radio today that there was an extra part at the end, but I didn't get to see it! If someone could tell me what happened without ruining it for everyone else, that would be awesome!:smile:
This link explains everything about that "secret ending". It does, however, contain spoilers, so if anyone hasn't seen the movie yet, don't click on this link.:smile:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4307

Beauregard

Reaction score
I went to see it a second time yesterday! It still blows my away! Whooooo!

I'd give a serious reveiw, but I am too tired...having spent all day fixing my computer only to find there was nothing wrong with it.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I liked the movie but I hated how they treated Cyclops in this movie and in the second movie. He's supposed to be the leader, not Wolverine or Storm. Ya so some people may not like Cyclops and hate his guts, and some people might not like the actor that played Cyclops, but the man is the leader of the X-Men and he was in the first twenty minutes or so of the movie and that's it.......

Maybe if there is another movie Cyclops will come back. probably not though since the writers didn't care for his character......

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cyclops wanted to go act in Superman. End of story.

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure that was what this was all about. We were lucky to get him at all in the end.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
They did, however, show the trailer for Marvel's next great superhero flick, Ghost Rider, which comes out February 2007 (four months before Spider-Man 3 gets released). That'll be exciting, too.:smile:
Oh, how I envy you:mad:! When my family and I saw X-Men 3, the only trailer we saw was for "The Omen". Man that freaked us out!:eek: Any about the movie, I was kind of dissapointed. SPOILER ALERT! Too many characters were killed off, and it lacked somthing the first two had(Bryan Singer maybe?). Also, sorry to dissapoint you but I heard there won't be a 4th movie. There will, however, be two spin-off movies- A movie about Magneto's origins and a Wolverine solo movie.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure that was what this was all about. We were lucky to get him at all in the end.
Well in the second movie there was no talk of superman and Cyclops wasn't featured in the movie that much, only at the beginning and in the end. But oh well.

ryan

muppetwriter

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Oh, how I envy you:mad:! When my family and I saw X-Men 3, the only trailer we saw was for "The Omen". Man that freaked us out!:eek: Any about the movie, I was kind of dissapointed. SPOILER ALERT! Too many characters were killed off, and it lacked somthing the first two had(Bryan Singer maybe?). Also, sorry to dissapoint you but I heard there won't be a 4th movie. There will, however, be two spin-off movies- A movie about Magneto's origins and a Wolverine solo movie.
Yeah, I saw that "Omen" trailer after the one for "Pirates of the Caribbean 2", and it freaked me out also.:eek: I just don't understand why they're releasing that one on a Tuesday (look it up--6/6/06 lies on a Tuesday, and most movies are released on either Wednesday, Thursday, or even Friday).

My brother was also a little surprised that they (SPOILER ALERT!) killed off so many known characters from the comics. Cyclops had to go because Marsden's in Superman Returns; but what did Patrick Stewart had to do that shortened his time in the film as Professor X?

ryhoyarbie said:
I liked the movie but I hated how they treated Cyclops in this movie and in the second movie. He's supposed to be the leader, not Wolverine or Storm. Ya so some people may not like Cyclops and hate his guts, and some people might not like the actor that played Cyclops, but the man is the leader of the X-Men and he was in the first twenty minutes or so of the movie and that's it.......

Maybe if there is another movie Cyclops will come back. probably not though since the writers didn't care for his character......

ryan
Yeah, I feel the same way about Professor Xavier. He's supposed to be really powerful in the comics, but in the movies, I feel that they didn't make him as powerful as they should've. Yeah, that one scene with Jean Grey/Phoenix was very intense, but that was his last scene in the film.

But I can understand why they made Wolverine and Storm both leaders in the movie, because they wanted to separate the Wolverine in the first one (who was a loner) from the Wolverine in the third one (taking charge of things and succeeding where a grief-stricken Scott Summers left off). As for Storm, Halle Berry just wanted the director and writers to make Storm a stronger character, just like she is in the comics.

Also, it seems in the X-Men continuity nowadays (or sometime in the past), Storm is or was the leader of the X-Men.

Beauregard said:

Beau's right.

Think about all of those "Gambit" fans out there that are extremely ticked off with the writers right now.