My idea for a teaser trailer for "The Power of the Dark Crystal"

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Here's how it goes:

(Camera focusing on the Crystal)Narrator:"This is the Pure Crystal. Hundreds of years ago it was spilt and became the Dark Crystal. But it was healed and returned to it's true form. But soon the Crystal shall be spilt again, soon the world shall again feel...The Power of the Dark Crystal.(Title appears, then fades out. Then the following words fade in):Feel the Power, Fall 2007.

What do you think?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I really liked that. It reminded me of the beginning of the first movie. I think it would be nice to have some footage from the movie, if only a little bit.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Let's add the announcer who does all movie trailers for fantasy films and it would work great!

quixotic

Reaction score
yeah this is a great idea, its odd though as I picture it in my mind, all eighties like the first movie, even the narrator, The Dark Crystal just appears that way,

in a land far far away...

:smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Here's another idea that popped into my head: The crystal is shown in the center of the screen. Then a shadowy figure is shown approaching the crystal (it's Thurma). She stands in front of the crystal, and then suddenly grasps/punches the crystal. Instantly there's a bright flash of light. And then the words "Feel the Power" appear followed by "2008". What do you think?