Jerry Nelson, Karen Prell, and MC

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Do Jerry Nelson and Karen Prell post on here any more? What was/ is Jerry Nelson's user name?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Mr. Nelson, as I understand, is believed to be known as Twiddlebug. Not to be confused with another member with a similar user name spelt with a lowercase t and three d's (Pardon me if I'm confused about the distinction with the t though I know I'm right about the number of d difference)
Anyway he's never officially divulged his identity but if he is Twiddlebug then he hardly seems to have visited our forum at all. He is still only a junior member (I only noticed him online once the same time as me since I joined the gang.)
As for Karen I gather she was pretty much a regular for a good while but as far as I know she stopped posting some time back before my arrival and still hasn't been back.
Hope you find the info I've tried to give helpful somewhat.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
From what I've heard not recently. She left Pixar Animation around 2002. There's an article on MC, that could help for finding information about her and what she may be doing lately.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Does anyone have there addresses? I've been looking for them for over a year now. Please PM me if you do.

movielad

Reaction score
http://www.karenprell.com/id2.html

lists what she's done, up to last year, at least. Don't know whether she's still at Tippett Studio, but animators tend to be migratory creatures - it's certainly what I've noticed in the four and a half years I've been working in the visual effects and post-production industry myself. When King Kong was being made in New Zealand, a whole bunch of people from different studios in Soho (London) went over there to work on it, and when it finished, most of them came back to rejoined the studios that they left. Much of the work is freelancing basis rather than a rolling contract.

Also see her IMDB entry for more info.

Brinatello

Reaction score
I never knew Karen Prell did the English dubbing for Unico! She voiced the title character. I remember watching that Anime in the early 80's.

As for Jerry Nelson with another 'I never knew that!' was in TGMC, the scene where the father and daughter pass by Kermit and she called him a bear. The father goes, "No, Christine, that's a frog. Bears wear hats." I never knew that was Jerry and his real life daughter, Christine! IMDb is a great source for information.