2 MB's Episodes on youtube

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Are there any members on here with pretty comprehensive sets?

Seems like we keep running around like crazy people to try and find all of them.

My real hope is that after Ducktales, Chip N' Dale and all of them come out that Disney is willing to tap into the vault on these.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope disney does release this next! I wonder how imprtant is in on their aganda right now, though? But one can hope!

I know that my brother downloaded those episodes on YouTube before they're gone!

wiley207

Reaction score
I already got a copy of "What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up." It's got a Playhouse Disney logo on it, though, but at least it's uncut, too! :smile:

My favorite part is the ice cream sequence. Baby Animal pulls a lever to make it snow, and a big black cloud appears, generating lightning and thunder and snow, so much snow that it snows them in the ice cream truck! But in reality, the snow is just a white sheet. :halo:

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I hope disney does release this next! I wonder how imprtant is in on their aganda right now, though? But one can hope!

I know that my brother downloaded those episodes on YouTube before they're gone!
How do you DL episodes?

You Tube has come a long way since it first came out. I can't get over how many Real Ghostbuster episodes there are on it right now.

THAT is what needs to be done for Muppet Babies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, you better enjoy them before Disney unceremoniously pulls them all off....

or maybe they won't, judging by the fact they don't care what they're doing with the muppet license.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, it seems likie most of those episodes available were released on video in 1993 and 1994. Am I right?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know that "Six to Eight Weeks" and "Eight Flags Over the Nuresy" were.