Ask Ken at Palisades

Gonzo

Reaction score
I had drawn a few Muppet Rouge parodies over the last year or so....and always cast Kermit, Piggy, and Fozzie as we saw them in the movie; but adding Robin as the Green Fairy was a stroke of genius! I also liked how they "sepiatoned" the opening of the show to make it look like the flick. Very nice.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Reaction score
i just got my series 2 figs this morning from ebgames and they're terrific...well worth the wait, but i did have one complaint to report...my floyd came loaded with problems, and since that was the figure i was most looking forward to, i'm a little bummed...first of all he was packaged with his hands on backwards, which was an easily fixable problem, but a mistake nevertheless...the other problem was that he has two right feet, and thus will not stand up properly, even with the logo base...i suppose it is no longer possible, as these figures were assembled in china, but i thought i'd ask anyway...does palisades have an extra floyd left foot laying around? i'd rather not have to deal with ebgames for a return, but i think i may have to...it just looks too weird...anyway, all that aside, i really am quite impressed and happy with my purchase of series 2...

BEAKER128

Reaction score
Hi Ken!

I got the Series Two figures today, including Blue Floyd! I have two questiosn though...

1) Is Gonzo's right arm supposed to be permanently pointed towards the heavens. it won't go down.

2) My Blue Floyd has no ponytail. Just a hole in his hair where the ponytail is supposed to be. What do you suggest I do?

These are all so great! Today I took a family portrait, with all 13 of the figures I have so far. I am so excited!!! Thanks, Ken!

-David Beukema

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
does palisades have an extra floyd left foot laying around?

Unfortunately no...you may have to take it back to EB. If that fails, we may be able to hook you up down the road, but it will be some time before we have internal stock.

Is Gonzo's right arm supposed to be permanently pointed towards the heavens. it won't go down.

No that joint is supposed to turn. Did it come packaged with the arm up?

My Blue Floyd has no ponytail. Just a hole in his hair where the ponytail is supposed to be. What do you suggest I do?

Oy...that is the second time I have heard about this. My suggestion would be to return/exchange it from where you bought it. Try that first.

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
So... ... about that Electric Mayhem bus...
Janice is coming out on her own... You've said no to Lips with it.

I read somewhere a suggestion that it could come with the repaint of Dr. Teeth. Is this a serious consideration? If not, who are you considering? Just a hint? I'd hate to spend over 100 dollars for a figure from a scalper on ebay, only to find out that the same figure will be released with the bus. Let me know! Thanks!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Animal rocks. Got him yesterday. Going to write a review in another thread. The pics were good, but they still didn't do this piece justice. Wow!

tomahawk

Reaction score
apparently the e.b. here in santa ana has just to figures, they got them today and they're both red shirt floyd. no cases yet. has anyone else seen this happen?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
there's supposed to be 3 floyds to a case, 2 red, one blue...maybe some employee got to the blue one first?

dhillman

Reaction score
I thought it was four of each -- with Floyd, there are three red and one blue...

D

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
there's supposed to be 3 floyds to a case, 2 red, one blue...maybe some employee got to the blue one first?
yeah, but the guy working fore.b. said thats all they got. no fozzys no crazy harrys no gonzos, just two floyds packed in a box together. very odd.