Janice Muppet~!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Oh, like, wow. Like, ooouukay, I'm like, gonna working on, like, a Janice muppet, I mean like, things are REALLY gonna be happenin'!

I decided to try a hand on making her, heehee. I already bought some foam especially for her!

I also decided to drop the mahna mahna project because first of all:
a) I don't even sound like mahna mahna
b) There's some materials, like his green furry clothing that is nearly impossible to find anywhere
c) All he says is "mahna mahna!" What's the good in that? lol I need conversation, hehe.

I mean, I absolutely adore mahna mahna, but I just don't think he's the right muppet to make, and I decided to turn my attention to Janice because I have always liked her (almost as much as Gonzo, but pretty darn close) as a kid, she's always attracted my eye) I can sound almost identical to her, and She's just plain awesome!

So no, I haven't made her yet, but I'm hoping she'll turn out RULLY awesome, heehee.

I mean, it's my life, OOOUUKAY? hehe...

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Fluff,

Do you perform in any way shape or form? Or do you just make puppets. You do a really great job and I hope you have the outlet to bring those characters to life.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
GAH! I actaully said REALLY?? ::get's fwapped:: That will NEVER happen again, lol. Rully...hehe

Anyway CaptCrouton, nah, I haven't really gotten the chance to perform any of my puppets yet, but hopefully I will be able to go in a couple of shows in my puppet club! hehe...Thanx for the compliments, btw!

Bah, why do I feel like such a retard today?

::runs off::

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Fluff,

Good Luck !

I just know it will turn out great!

See ya

BorkBork

Reaction score
i am *rully* looking forward to see janice. :smile:

Be sure to post pics, even during building :smile:

/Anders

Joseph

Reaction score
I am surprised byron hasn't responded to this thread, given that janice is his one true love.

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
I am surprised byron hasn't responded to this thread, given that janice is his one true love.
He's playing it cool, waiting until that Janice muppet is completed. Then, all of a sudden, Janice will "get lost."

Hmmm.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Apart from the fact that you shouldn't make puppets of the Muppet caracters that sounds great. After looking at some of the others you have done it should be a rully good puppet.

I'll pray Bryon dosn't steal it.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*ahem*

Well, apparently, Joe doesn't know me very well (he doesn't anyway, lol), because Janice is not my "one true love". MOKEY and Janice are both my true loves. I cannot choose between 'em, they are too awesome in all their Muppetfestation.

And yes, I would of course LOVE to see the result of this guy's Janice Muppet, and see how she fits on my hand. :big_grin: